DRAGON BALL FighterZ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DRAGON BALL FighterZ
This is the official discussion topic of the DRAGON BALL FighterZ Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ki
3. Freeze Timer
4. Unlimited Turns
5. Unlimited Premium Z Coins
6. Unlimited Zeni

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This game requires an anti-cheat bypass to use the trainer. The bypass and instructions can be found HERE

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/29/2018
    Started development

• 01/29/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 01/29/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 01/29/2018
    Updated notes

• 01/30/2018

• 02/04/2018
    Unlimited ZCapsule cheat added

• 08/20/2019

• 09/02/2019
    Unlimited Ki cheat added
    Freeze Timer cheat added
    Unlimited Turns cheat added
    Unlimited Premium Z Coins cheat added
    Updated notes

• 02/28/2020

• 06/28/2020

• 09/04/2021
    Updated notes

• 03/02/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename DBFighterZ.exe in main game directory (example C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ) to DBFighterZ.exe.bak
  • Place the EAC Bypass launcher into the main game directory
    DBFighterZ.exe (124.5 KB)
3 Likes

The DRAGON BALL FighterZ cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

The DRAGON BALL FighterZ cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

so i downloaded the .exe file to bypass the anti cheat software and did what you said to do and the trainer doesn’t work it wont let me click on any of the hotkeys and says to hit the play button above but that doesn’t show up for this game for some reason. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Welcome to the community @Bane84. :slight_smile:

I’ve provided some troubleshooting steps below for you.

• If there’s a chance you’ve done the bypass incorrectly, delete the bypass and restore the files by verifying the integrity of the game files via Steam launcher, then start from step 1 below.
  • If the bypass was done correctly, skip to step 5 below.

1. Locate where the game is installed on your PC, which by default for legitimate Steam games is:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME

2. Look for the file named DBFighterZ.exe. Right-click this file and choose ‘Rename’.
    Then rename the file to DBFighterZ.exe.bak

3. Go to this post here and download the bypass by clicking the link at the bottom of the post:
    DRAGON BALL FighterZ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

4. Move the bypass you just downloaded into the same folder that you opened in step 1.

5. Open the trainer in the WeMod desktop app. As instructed in the top-right of the trainer (shown in red below), read the note and then dismiss it (using one of the two options shown in yellow below).

6. The “Read Notes” button will then change to a “Play” button. Press this.

2 Likes

@Ravenfyre thank you for responding to my problem and being very polite about it! Turns out i am an idiot I didn’t think to click the x or the “got it” button and now it works just fine!

No worries, @Bane84, glad to be of some help. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the game and always feel free to pop to the community with questions, for support, to hang out or just to grab an occasional freebie from the deals & giveaways section. :slight_smile:

I followed the steps but when the game is loading, it says I ran into a Fatal Error. I was wondering if the problem is that I downloaded the game on a jump drive or if I missed something?

If your using the steam version if the game need to replace game launcher with this one

Thank you. I managed to get it working.

1 Like

So it says it for the 64 bit version and im using the 32, how do I change it?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

But please do use the search button before posting.
See: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version".

i have a quick question. what does unlimited turns do? ive been in training mode for a hot second and cant for the life of me figure out what? can someone help me understand what its function might be? thank you.

Pls Update

We’ve tested the trainer multiple times in the past few months and have been unable to find any issues with it. Can you please provide us with more info or at least tell us what we need to update?

oh okay

The turn function is used in the story mode normally you are limited on the amount of space you can move through the board to fight different people and gain new items and whatnot but with this code you can go through the entire board until you play the mandatory story fight which will move you on to the next chapter but you can always go back and replay things you missed. Oh and FYI all cheats still work fine even though it says it needs to be updated :slight_smile:

It is realy secure to use this?

If you’re asking whether WeMod is safe - yes. It is the safest cheating app on the entire internet with state of the art encryption protecting trainers from being ripped and re-uploaded with shady stuff in them, which is a problem most other trainer providers face.

If you’re asking whether it’s safe to use trainers in games - yes. On condition you do not attempt to use them in multiplayer game modes. 99% of game devs don’t care about what you do in single player, because it doesn’t affect the experience of their other paying customers.