DRAGON BALL FighterZ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello i seem to have problems, i tried it and did everything as stated but somehow my game launches and then closes after some time.

will there be a trainer for xbox?

Trainer doesnt work, and i removed the trainer launcher and game crashes everytime i open the game. Tried uninstalling re-installing, restarting my pc and it still doesnt work?..Ok

I get a black screen <> and the game crashed

Same over here, might have gotten shadow banned?

hi so when will the xbox version mod come out?

Trainers are added based on the popularity of the game among WeMod users. Please click “Notify Me” in WeMod. If there is enough demand, a trainer will be added for it.

Okay but i think it has been sometime

Just tried it. The game just crashes. Any chance of an update, please?

3 Likes

Yep, definitely needs an update, the game just crashes when you try to open it from the WeMod client

1 Like

On my side, the trainer is crashing the game before it even starts, and I cannot run the game first and then load the trainer either lol. Can we hope for an update in the future? I also tried the replacement exe method, no luck :melting_face:

1 Like

game crashes before getting passed the first goku loading screen. looking inside the folder that dbfz is installed too i can see wemod trying to add its own exe but as soon as the game crashes it reverts back to the OG exe

1 Like

Stopped working few days ago.

I reverted back to original exe and got rid of bypass. That only caused the game to crash.

Trying with the bypass brings back the previous problem of it opening a new db fighterz or just not working. Can also say you need to launch game first.

1 Like

It seems to no longer be functioning for me as well. I’ve tried both with and without the bypass exe, unfortunately if I try to launch it with WeMod it simply crashes before it even gets to the Bandai Namco logo. And if I try to launch the game before hitting Play in WeMod, it tells me I need to launch it with WeMod, not Steam or the exe itself.

1 Like

update pls !!

lol everyone coming to post on here xD

now when i goto launch the trainer its saying the mods were made for the 64bit version of the game and that im using a 32bit version?

Working for me now, weird

It works now. Reminds me of the last time this happened. Just wait some time and it works later on by itself.

when i launch it through wemod its still saying its made for a 64bit version of the game. no idea what that means