DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
This is the official discussion topic of the DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Ki
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Time
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Medals
7. Unlimited Attribute Points
8. Unlock All Skills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/15/2017

• 11/26/2017
    Updated notes

• 07/11/2018
    Updated notes

• 01/13/2019
    Updated notes

• 07/01/2019
    Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
    Updated notes

• 08/13/2019
    God Mode cheat added
    Unlimited Ki cheat added
    Unlimited Time cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Unlock All Skills cheat added
    Updated notes

• 08/21/2019

• 03/19/2021

• 12/06/2021
    Updated notes

• 03/25/2023

• 10/15/2023

• 03/30/2024

• 04/04/2024

• 04/09/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename start.exe in main game directory (example C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2) to start.exe.bak
  • Place the EAC Bypass launcher into the main game directory

start.exe (124.5 KB)

2 Likes

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Can you put down a link to the EAC Bypass thing? I’ve been roaming the internet for it and it doesn’t work right now.

1 Like

Yes it’s right up top 2nd comment

1 Like

Followed the instructions, and the trainer appears to work…but only for certain cheats. Neither the Unlimited Money nor the Unlimited Medal cheats seemed to function when I tried to use them, and those were the two I most wanted. What’s more, utilizing any of the cheats in the trainer resulted in my characters’ Strike Super attribute suddenly jumping to 9999. I do not know why this would be (maybe some in-game way of identifying cheaters?), but it occurred with multiple characters that I have since had to delete because I did not want to use the trainer to artificially boost my stats in the first place.

I would appreciate any assistance I can get on this matter, as I was very much hoping to use the trainer to avoid grinding TP Medals more than anything else.

1 Like

I will double check it and perhaps include a slider to edit medals and money .

Can you post a picture of the strike super attribute thing ? .

1 Like

These screenshots should show what I mean. I enter the game, and my stat points and distribution are normal. After initializing the cheat for Unlimited Medals, suddenly I have Strike Supers 9999.

1 Like

hold on a minute, that start.exe download is the EAC Bypass?

1 Like

I don’t think the Unlock All Skills works. There was no change in my skills list in my list or the shops

1 Like

For some reason it won’t let me open the file once I download it

2 Likes

Open it as in run it? Or just view it in file explorer?

1 Like

View it in file explorer

1 Like

I have also experienced this. Unlimited Money, Unlimited Medals, and Unlock All Skills do not seem too function at all, and this is in addition to this strange issue I’ve had of my Strike Supers jumping to 9999 if I toggle any of the trainer cheats.

1 Like

Will be fixed asap.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Upon further testing with the cheats in the trainer, I think I have discovered the problem. Two specific cheats believed to be non-functional are actually just altering the wrong values. Unlimited Money is setting my Basic Attacks value to 9999, and Unlimited Medals is setting my Strike Supers value to 9999. Ironically, despite saying 9999 and thus preventing further points from being invested in the attributes, the alteration doesn’t actually improve the damage output at all, resulting in permanently pathetic Basic Attack and Strike Super attributes. Also, here is a screenshot from of my discovery regarding Unlimited Money altering Basic Attacks:

1 Like

Apologize about the delay, That was probably my first guess because sometimes when the game updates things shift around by small offsets, I will make sure to check it out today .

1 Like

Much appreciated.

1 Like

@vuongdark You must open the bag to unlock skills once cheat is activated

1 Like