DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MrAntiFun please we need you to update the trainer

3 Likes

actualizacion por favor

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Looks like all cheats except God Mode, Inf. Ki, and Inf. Stamina are working. These three seem to auto shut themselves off. Is that an issue on my end?

Edit: Turns out it was on my end of things. Somehow, my firewall suddenly decided it no longer accepted WeModā€™s app. In the time it took for me to switch to Xenoverse 2, my firewall decided to treat WeMod as a virus.

Any chance of getting this to work online since the Festival medals can only be acquired online? Getting all the rewards seem to be impossible for people with no time to grind it >_<ā€˜ā€™ā€™

1 Like

still having issue with the trainer not finding my gameā€¦ solution?

can you help me? @MrAntiFun

@MrAntiFun hello?

Wont even start the game properly when the cheats are enabledā€¦

still doesnā€™t work keeps saying it canā€™t find my game did all the methods suggested to try and it it but no changes

auto close game when running story mode in latest update

1 Like

game wont even open when i try to start it via wemod nowadays and will not let me start the mods if i open game then click play so its pretty much useless now

Can we get a mod that gives all items like clothing super souls, QQ bangs, and artwork? or is that to hard to do?

1 Like

Unlimited Stamina does not work but have not tried all skills.

Changes:

Might be just me, but even after the update the God Mode, Infinite Ki and Infinite Stamina donā€™t work.
Ver 120.01

Anyone else having their stats reseted when maxing out all of your skills? When I use the unlimited attributes points cheat and max everything out; I go into a mission and my stamina, ki, health, and Iā€™m pretty sure even damage is all lowered somehow. Any suggestions on a fix would be appreciated!

Changes:

Changes:

Game is still crashing during start up for me no idea what i am doing wrong