DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can a cheat be added to prevent stamina breaks?

Hi, sorry if someone already answered to an issue of this kind but, when I play with WeMod on this game, my game crashes all 6-8 fights, does anyone have any idea to help against this ?

infinite stamina doesnt work, turns on and instantly off

just buy levels with tosok

infinite stamina and medals donā€™t work they turn on for a split second then turns off

1 Like

Having the same problem, Iā€™m guessing it has something to do with the new update

• Stam
  • Time
  • Medals

this 3 dont work in any kind or form
the attribute i didnā€™t test.

it seemā€™s that since the update this trainer is dead somehow =/

Does anyone know if you get permanently banned from multiplayer when doing this, even if you make a new character and uses the cheats on that then stop the cheats and go on the normal character?

Edit: i dont intend on using it on multiplayer, but for example i used mods on jump force, i made a new character, only played single player and nothing else, but then it said i was banned from playing multiplayer. seeing as how that game is almost dead i barely minded. but even if im playing single player only with mods or cheats will i still get banned from playing multiplayer even with a character that i didnt cheat with?

Iā€™ve been trying to use the trainer recently and the unlimited medals option doesnā€™t work for me. I select it and the node just turns off immediately. Is this because of the new update?
All the other cheats work perfectly that Iā€™ve tried including the money and abilities ones.

1 Like

the tp medal cheat doesnt seem to work on xenoverse 2

ive been having the same problem myself

Ditto to ā€˜Endzymeā€™ above, ā€˜Unlimited Medalsā€™ is shown to be on until I open any menu that involves showing how many medals I have; inventory, shops, etc., to which it immediately turns off again.

stamina is broken and this trainer could use a infinite xp and one shot option.

Medals work with console trainers still wonder whatā€™s different on PC would love to see it fixed.

link is not working

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

is there an new start.exe program for the game, the current one doesnā€™t work with the new cheat update or at least it doesnā€™t for me. i updated the program with the link that was given and i cant start up the game

1 Like

when downloading exe., says cant find game. Please help

Just wondering if it was possible to add a 100x Drop Rate for missions if possible thank you for the trainer its great otherwise.

after the last update i now have the infinite load screen glitch, ive tried uninstalling, task manager on detail and ended multiple instances of wemod, deleting games to have more space, ive used other launchers and never had this issue, all the other games work with cheats, ive looked and tried everything ive seen on wemod forums any help would be appreciated.