DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not sure if that stops eac from working. I doubt it has all its dll in the game folder

So you can apparently uninstall EAC, but there’s a fail-safe that prevents the game from launching if it’s uninstalled.

If it was that easy, i would have suggested it long ago.

Game devs can enable an option for EAC to be disabled but they didn’t and the only other way to disable EAC is to crack/kill it which isn’t really what we do here cause it’s used in online communities. The solution i know of requires using a third party driver which your crappy ANTIVIRUS and windows own security will NOT allow until you remove antivirus and change boot settings in windows.

Most people might not believe in any religion but they believe in money hungry piece of $hit virus mafia’s products i.e antivirus so imagine how people will react when i tell them that they need to remove their antivirus, change their windows settings for a trainer to work.

It’s honestly pathetic how idiotic people are that they won’t run their PC for a minute without an antivirus but sleep with sluts without protection and do all kind of things in real life with real danger. I haven’t used an antivirus for a decade+ now and the only virus i have gotten is the influenza but i digress.

So yeah…get a cracked version or ask for refund for the game. Only piece of $hit game devs stop people from cheating in single player and they should die from starvation.

3 Likes

i tried to play dbxv 2 but i got error ‘‘failed to load cheats’’ any solves?

3 Likes

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Do we know when the update is gonna come? or if it will?
Thanks

Naa just have to cross fingers , and pray. Shouldn’t be too long I think he said

The DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the unlimited medal and zeni doesnt work at all

2 Likes

Trainer says it had problems running cheats on the Game but I did all the right steps.

Read the trainer notes. You need to run game without eac

I tried putting steam in offline mode and running the game through the common folder, but it still won’t work. Is EAC still fighting me and if so how do I deal with it?

Thanks

Run the game from DBXV2.exe in bin folder.

The unlimited medalsl and zenis doesnt work, Why :c

1 Like

The unlimited medalsl and zenis doesnt work, Why?

1 Like

The unlimited medalsl and zenis doesn’t work, why ? :c

1 Like

i do lol its the only way for the cheats to work but the zeni and medalis still dosent work :frowning:

1 Like

unlimited stamina, unlimited medals and unlimited zeni don’t work pleas help.

1 Like