Dragon ball xenoverse

i am trying to mod dragon ball xenoverse and it says an error has occured while writing on this device invaild fcb detected
:confused::worried:

Can you post a screenshot of the error or post the whole error message text?

Also, if you can attach the unmodified game save file.

Hi Admin, I came across the error before. The stats character of the game it works when mod, but others like unlock items, skills and etc it stated error after save.im not sure after the update today 04/07/2015. Kindly fix the error situation. thanks.

Awesome Editor works great. except I can’t seem to get all skills to work (the only unlock that doesn’t cause an error) I’ve turned off WiFi and cleared cache but skills do not show tried to buy them shop was empty I’ve bought all clothes I think and don’t care for everything else please fix skills option

i am trying to mod dragon ball xenoverse and it says an error has occured while writing back to the loaded package
STFS: Detected an invalid hash-block entry index.

Can you help me pleeze ?

i have a problem with it tooooo

Same issue using any of the unlock mods
STFS: Detected an invalid hash-block entry index
I’ve also noticed that if you use any of the working mods before unlocking the parallel quests aka beating the saiyan saga that parallel quests will not unlock even after completing story mode.

Unknown has trainers they need to work on, it is very unlikely that they will bother with fixing this editor since their time is better spent elsewhere.