DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks a TON for the update. I found an interesting bug, but not one that’s really important enough to dig into.

If you have the “Items don’t decrease” cheat active, you cannot pick up Dragon Balls from the ground. Disabling the cheat, going to the title menu, and then re-entering the game fixes this issue - but if you turn the cheat back on afterwards, the bug returns.

Not game breaking, but a neat little bug I figured I’d share for awareness. It IS fixable for us, so it is not a major problem.

Found a second bug, but it can be fixed exactly the same way as the bug I reported before - but this time, I have NO idea what connects to it. But it IS connected thematically with the Dragon Balls.

Having cheats on made it so that after I revived Raditz, Nappa, et cetera would be un-interactable. They appear as expected, and approaching them they have their mission icon and their speech bubbles. However, attempts to begin the interaction do not happen - similar to how the Item Reduction cheat prevented me from picking up the dragon balls when I found them.

Unfortunately, I can’t figure out which cheat is somehow interacting in a way that makes speaking to revived enemies impossible, but fixing it is exactly the same. Turn off cheats, go to Title Menu, enter back into the game and the bug disappears until you reactivate the cheats and re-triggers the bug.

Weird stuff heheh

1 Like

update please

the new DLC has been released, plz update this trainer

1 Like

Please update this as the D medals, Z orbs multiplier, “Obtain All ____”, Unl Oxygen, all do not work. The D medals, Zeni and Z orbs also would be cool to be in the form of an unlimited (999999999) rather than setting the value. thank you

The DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I am having trouble with the obtain recovery items, material and gifts. I would go to the items screen and exit but nothing would happen. Even value don’t change under WeMod, it will stay on 0.

try to make sure your WeMod is updated. It should be working properly where using the hotkeys will set a value and refreshing the items menu will make the items appear

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Could you by any chance update update the inventory to include the new item ID’s

Iam unable to add all items, food or otherwise to my save. D medals editor also doesn’t work…

1 Like

Changes:

Hey sry but can anyone explain how easy unlock skills works? it seems to work. but you can’t unlock anything at the training grounds. Nothing appears there, does anyone know why?

1 Like

I’m playing through the game rn and the experience multiplier only works in DLC as far as I am aware but not the main game.

1 Like

Changes:

I’m testing it now, but i noticed that the food duration part is still not working

1 Like

Having the same problem, every other option works flawlessly, but the temporary buffs from items still run out.

Does this work with the new dlc 6 gokus next journey as wna give it a try??

so im not sure if this is a Dragon ball kakarot bug or not, but sometimes the interaction button prompt for shops, npcs, and picking up dragon balls doesnt work

Am I the only one experiencing an issue with the “Unlimited Food Buff Duration”? It doesn’t seem to work.

Changes: