DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Great glad you got it to work !

Can you make the EXP more controlling? Because I want to level my characters up just a little bit not to the max. Thank you

1 Like

@Instinct I got the videos i was going to send it in PM but it would not let me Is there a way i can

good someone is having problems with mod Dragon ball z kakarto ?? I do not activate the mall of the mod and I do not know why I also do not skip errors simply do not do their job

Hi not sure what your trying to explain. The trainer works fine. If you dont not have the steam version it probably wont work too good

1 Like

So far everyone who has had an issue with the trainer not working (on Discord) has had a cracked version of the game.

Cracked versions are unsupported by WeMod. This excellent post by @Instinct explains why: No support for cracked games?
If you want the cheats to work, buy the game legally on Steam.

1 Like

The DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

one hit still crashes

one hit still crash the game @STiNGERR

So the one-hit kill still doesn’t work. Updated drivers. Steam Ultimate Edition version of the game. Also can the unlimited zeni be bound to Numpad 8 instead of 2 cheats bound to 7?

Edit: Sorry, yep BETA mode fixed one-hit kill.

Did some more digging its bc of bitdefender blocking the .exe and stopping the cheat from working even though its not a virus

Mybad for all of the confusion

1 Like

Yes it is a well known thing here bitdefender is one of the worst towards wemod
Is that actually deleting the exe from steam ? Wow get rid of bitdefender

1 Like

Wish I knew that I’m new to using wemod so I’m kinda dumb. And it’s not reallying deleting it to where I can’t recover it its just putting it in quarantine

1 Like

try running wemod in beta that solved it for me 100%

THANK YOU! Yall are the best, keep pup the great work! Thank you for the quick response and update of the mod! switching to beta 100% works for the one hit ko, people read comments before posting! Again, Thank you so much for the xp slider!

2 Likes

I have it in beta mode and the same thing keeps happening to me but they don’t work

I have it in beta mode and the same thing keeps happening to me but they don’t work

Did you buy the game?

3 Likes