DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have it in beta mode and the same thing keeps happening to me but they don’t work

I have it in beta mode and the same thing keeps happening to me but they don’t work

Did you buy the game?

3 Likes

hello guys i have a problem with the new trainer of dbz kakarot when i activate the exp trainer doesn’t work same problem for zeni, orbs and item

You need to do something related to the cheat. Orbs you need to pick 1 up, exp you need to finish a battle, etc.

1 Like

for some reason nothing work with me. the trainer start but all the cheat dont work

Need to use the steam version.
Or see Chris’s comment above yours.

i have the steam version and i trier activating the cheat both befor and after picking a orb or zeni and it doesnt work. even health and ki doesnt work.

Ok give this a shot here and see what happens

Switch to the beta channel has helped a few people

No one works. No infinity nothing no Onekill No XP, no Community. Nothing.

It works fine. Do you have the legit steam version ?

As said previously, everyone who has issues with the trainer working so far has had an illegally cracked copy of the game. Cracked games are not supported by WeMod or any other trainer maker out there, because their files have been messed around with too much that they are no longer recognised as the original game.

Buy the game and your issues will be resolved.

XP cheat and items cheat don’t seem to work. Orbs, zeni, and the OHKO cheats all seem to work just fine, but despite gathering various types of items and fighting a few battles, their respective cheats don’t work. I’ve tried running them in WeMod stable and beta, starting the game through the client and starting the game normally through Steam and activating the client after it’s loaded up, and none of it seems to work at all.

I’ll re-iterate what’s been stated above, this trainer has been tested by multiple people and is in working order. I can attempt to further assist you if you would like to PM me a screenshot of this game showing as purchased on the Steam store page as such

Both cheats have been confirmed working. You need to make sure you set the XP higher than what you have currently otherwise it won’t do anything.

ok nevermind i found my problem. wrong .exe thanks for the help

1 Like

Ok glad you finally figured it out !

How do I PM you?

Click his face and right there says message

1 Like

Either I’m blind, or my account is too new, because I don’t see a message option. Just badges and bio, and activity on his page.