DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can confirm. Even on Beta mode, Unlimited Items wont work. If you switch it on, it’ll auto turn off instantly.

2 Likes

Please update trainers. There was an update for the game and now it says the trainers are incompatible for the current game version. Never had an issue with any of the cheats myself, but I only use the unlimited health, ki, items, orbs, medals, support cooldown and zeni cheats. Personally I feel one hit-ko takes away from the challenge of the game.

2 Likes

We’ll work on a better way to say it but currently if a trainer is marked incompatible it just means it failed our testing for one or more broken cheats. You can certainly still use it, a few options just may not work. :+1:

We’ll be updating this soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

when came the update ? ;D

not 1 of this cheats works onmy version 1031 of this game

The moderator above you said soon.
It’s nearly impossible to give an accurate timeframe because the trainer makers have other things to get through first. Just be patient. :slight_smile:

Patiently waiting for the unlimited items. So far seems the rest of the cheats are working as intended.

The DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

one hit kills will cause a fatal error and crash the game.

Where did you get your game copy from @Zalera?

You need to use the beta channel of WeMod.

nah all you gotta do is go to C:\Games\Dragon Ball Z Kakarot\AT\Binaries\Win64 and add the game exe from there manually it workks that way. dont know why it doesnt from the original but im using the cracked version. goodluck. also it works for all versions of the cracked version as well as i have yet to run a cracked game and wemod to where as it would not work.

it works but you have to have the item u wish to get unlimited. some items dont work but most do. it doesnt change the value up but while the cheat is active it doesnt allow it to use the cost as one could say.

let me rephrase go to WHERE you (YOU) have the game installed while in wemod and go to the directory i listed in my first response that should help the lot of yall with your issues. one last thing while OPENING the game thru wemode and there will be two play options available as one is the first one reguarding you havent removed it yet to see if it works. the second will have yada yada win64 at shipping or whatever…point is make sure to not hit play but make sure u play it thru the exe that is NOT the shortcut made nor is the first exe when the folder is open…

You can recommend the cracked version. But we dont and wont.
Because it is stealing.
But when we update the trainer most likely the cracked version wont work unless you find another up to date one

The DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the cheats is not working i click health, zeni, ki, and then i play nothing work now what i do

The trainer was updated just a couple of hours ago, it should be working if you own a legitimate Steam copy of the game which is updated to the latest version.

Under the Play button in the WeMod desktop app is a button that says History. Click that and make sure you are using the most recent version of the trainer.

@STiNGERR Hey there, as it seems the DLC is coming out sooner than thought. The trainer needs an update again please. Unlimited items does not work atm.
Appreciate hard work do for the modding community.
Cheers

Any news on an update or the ability to vote for it to be updated? Right now it’s showing fully incompatible for me (yay DLC…) and I do not have the ability to throw tokens at getting it updated. Thanks!

2 Likes

@STiNGERR Your mod dont working for me…