DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@Pope373 trainer has updated !

1 Like

Well, nothing works for me. I mean some options I see are activated in the trainer but in game … I don’t see any effect on any of the 12 options

and the numeric keyboard options: 3,6,8,9,0 and Ctrl numeric keyboard 2. They cannot be activated (when I try they are deactivated instantly)

1 Like

Make sure under play button is history you have the top newest trainer selected
And you have bought the game from the steam store
Also make sure your not using this online

2 Likes

Okay, thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The unlimited items function does not work at all. it keeps deactivating itself

1 Like

DLC just dropped. Trainers need updated. Items cheat is the only one i noticed not working.

2 Likes

the cheats are not working can there be a update?

2 Likes

Can we have an update please @STiNGERR :pray: none of the cheats works now.

2 Likes

i have a request is there a possible mod to unlock all skills? and the unlimited items mod isnt working anymore please help!

1 Like

@STiNGERR I noticed that the unlimited items cheat will turn on when the game first launches but after about a minute it turns off and will automatically turn off if I try to turn it on, every cheat works without any issue besides the unlimited items, thank you for these awesome cheats.

2 Likes

@STiNGERR other then the unlimited items cheat not working, i have found out that the unlimited d medal cheat locks the steam d medal achievements as your no longer able to collect d medal no matter how much d medal you spend,so unless unlimited d medal is changed to setting d medal value the only other options for those who collect steam achievements is to start a new game.

1 Like

The DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Works great but now every enemy has unlimited health, so I´m force to use one hit kill, it´s not much fun to kill with one hit…

1 Like

I activate the functions, some work not, and when they are active, nothing happens

1 Like

im having trouble with the trainer for 1.50 none of the options work

1 Like

Your game needs to be updated. The current version is 1.51 and all cheats are working correctly.

1 Like

This is still an issue, can anyone give a solution?

1 Like

That doesn’t solve the trainer issue in 64 bit

1 Like

Barely any of the cheats work

1 Like