DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2
This is the official discussion topic of the DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Hunger/100% Fullness
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Instant Cooking
5. Ignore Crafting Requirements
6. Super Jump
7. Unlimited Items
8. Pickup Item Multiplier
9. Unlimited Exp
10. Exp Multiplier
11. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
12. Damage Multiplier
13. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/08/2021
    Started development

• 06/09/2021
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Since using weMod trainers I can’t do any damage to monsters, with or without launching with WeMod =/

cheats seem to be working, but wemod isn’t recognizing when the game is closed so I can’t tell you in app. Thanks for this one.

if you adjust the damage you have to set it to 1.0 just to don normal damage so if you set it less than 1 it will do less damage all the way down to 0 depending on how low you set it. Same thing with the experience setting btw.

I’m sorry, I was mistaken. What had happened was I was skipping too far ahead. Sometimes the game makes enemies invincible if you haven’t progressed the story far enough.

@FLiNG i was wondering if it would be possible to increase the amount of mini metals and the hearts you get from the farmers etc

At least the mini medals would be super dope because i dont want ot have to spend a extra 20hrs in game looking for them its more tedious than it needs to be

i have a free version of Dragon Quest Builders 2 i got off of https://steamunlocked.net/
and i can use some of the cheats but not all of them for example
Super Jump, Instant cooking, Ignore crafting requirements, and Unlimited Items dont work
i tried both windows and steam and this problem still persists.
Please tell me when you have found a way to fix this.

I know it’s been a while since release but I just found out that using the Unlimited XP early on, will SOFTLOCK you… I didn’t even unlock the stone sword recipe xD

Any fixes/ideas? doubt anyone would reply but it’s worth a shot

I would rather not reset… again…