Drake Hollow Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Drake Hollow
This is the official discussion topic of the Drake Hollow Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Immune to Corruption
3. Set Player Speed
4. Set Jump Height
5. Edit Lumber
6. Edit Stone
7. Edit Fabric
8. Edit Scrap Metal
9. Edit Circuitry
10. Edit Shinny Objects
11. Edit Charm
12. Edit Schematics
13. Unlimited Weapon Durability
14. Super Attack Speed
15. Super Damage
16. No Building Requirements
17. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/13/2021
    Started development

• 02/18/2021
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 02/18/2021
    Edit Shinny Objects cheat added

• 05/20/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Drake Hollow cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I wanted to ask why no cheat works?
I have the game version from IGGgames.

This is only for the Steam version of the game, we cannot guarantee compatibility with cracked versions of games.

I wanted to buy the game by steam anyway. I only have the cracked version to test whether I like the game.

infinite food and water?

is it still not working for the cracked version until now?

@idvtr This trainer is only for the steam version of the game, there are no guarantees that the trainer will work with a cracked version of the game.

Hey, so I noticed for some reason even though I bought Drake Hollow from Steam the game is still listed in the “Incompatible Games” section on my client. Is there some kind of forthcoming update, or is this just a bug?

1 Like

There was an update for the game and the trainer doesn’t work/isn’t compatible anymore. It’s not in the queue for an update so I’m not sure when the trainer will be compatible again.

I hoping this mod could be keep updating, thank you.

I probably should have checked here before buying the game to see if the trainer works, my bad as I’m pretty rubbish at it. Can’t see how to request an update other than posting here, sorry if I’ve missed something.

Cheers for the hard work and great content regardless of whether this gets an update!

Changes:

• Edit Shinny Objects cheat added

New trainer update worked like a charm, tried most options and found no issues at all. Couldn’t have enjoyed this game without you Fling, cheers for taking the time to work on this!

Not working(

The game got a small update patch recently, which means the trainer likely needs an update too.

Learn how trainer updates work and how to speed them up here: Game Queue - WeMod Support

would it be possible to add unlimited build points?

can you please update? the cheats dont work with the latest update which was released on 28th of august thank you

What cheats didn’t work for you? I had no issues.