Dune: Spice Wars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dune: Spice Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

i only tested “Unlimited Unit HP” and “Huge Solaris Plus” and they both worked fine. although the unit HP only affects your military units and not the militia used in town defence.

The game updated with a hotfix this morning and the Unlimited Unit HP no longer works again. Thank you for all of the quick updates.

Changes:

The only thing that’s a problem is authority, because you can’t make it like any other resource, and it locks expansion after you have a certain number of villages.

Awesome, thanks again for the quick update!

Out of curiosity, are other features going to be added to this trainer. The current cheats are great but researching Developments in the game has become quite the slog, and it would be nice to see a faster research feature for the trainer. Also thanks again for all of your hard work!

i hope you can add more features like fast research, landsraad, water and authority

Cheats doesn’t work. Please update. Two hours of play, cheats on, but no effect.

The new update with House Corrino dropped today. Unlimited Unit HP no longer works though Huge Solari Plus and Set Hegemony still work.

1 Like

Confirmed. The health cheat turns off on its own without being told to.

1 Like

Huge Solari cheat doesn’t work either.

Just tested. It does work, you need to wait a minuet for it to take affect it doesn’t activate instantly.

After 1h of playing - no effect. Cheat is turned on, but effect is 0.

Hmm, I’ve just tested again it still works. Are you activiting mods after game launch or are you launching game through wemod

Changes:

• Updated notes
2 Likes

Health mod now spawns soldiers with 0 health and kills them the second you get into hostile territory

1 Like

I can confirm that. The other cheats still work fine though.

Mod was for v0.3.11 and the dev stealth updated it to v0.3.12. Will update shortly.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like