Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Cheats and Trainer for Steam

just putting it out there guys you can use cheat engine to get untimed skill points also for xp

are we going to get a fix for this since the release it hasnt worked

1 Like

the exp and the power point cheat isnt working

this needs a update after new update nothing works anymore

any way u can make the core with unlimited health to?

You need to request an update correctly via the WeMod desktop app.

This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

At the time of this post, only 11 of the 905 WeMod members who actively play this game have requested an update, which is not enough to prioritise it.

Other handy related links:

Ă© rificulo ter que solicitar atualização de algo que desde seu ‘’ lançamento ‘’ nunca funcionou! , esse cheat nunca funcionou desde seu lançamento, entĂŁo entendo perfeitamente o numero baixo de requerentes dessa ‘’ atualização ‘’, desrespeitoso para dizer o mĂ­nimo! .-.
[/quote]

Hi please use English on here so we can help you. Thanks

The Dungeon Defenders: Awakened cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Was wondering if I am missing something here. Even though it was just updated the only option that works is the game speed. Any advice would be much appreciated.

only thing working in game speed even after the update still broken

still broken after updated damn was looking forward to using it

Make sure under the play button it says history and choose the top newest trainer

i did and it still didn’t work
now they have come out with an update so it doesn’t matter trainer needs a update
but from the beginning when the trainer first came out it never worked so something is wrong

The last game update I seen was on August 20th stingerr just updated this 2 days ago
Are you guys using this for singleplayer or online ?

i have the cracked version of the game and i cant go online and still its not working
 not even game speed.

@OptionalCat785 WeMod does not make trainers for cracked versions of games. Nor do we provide support to users with cracked copies.

See here: No support for cracked games?.

Buy the game legitimately to support the developers who spent months to years developing the game for you, so they can afford to put food on their family table. This is also the only fix for your issue of the trainer not working. Pirating cracked games is a criminal offence, so WeMod will never support it.

single player only fast speed works

yea only speed works for single player nohing else

anyword if its going to be fixed cause from day one since they made this trainer everyone has said it doesnt work
just asking dont want to waste any votes if it will never work

The Dungeon Defenders: Awakened cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!