Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are any of the others cheats for DD Awakened supposed to be working? Only the game speed one does at the moment. Newest Version is I believe, 1.1

Make sure under the play button , there is history button make sure you are using the most up to date version. Your wemod mite not of updated

be careful with the add 100 power mod i did it abunch of times and got labbled a hacker and i never played with anyone jsut solo

just play it safe

ive alsoplayed sorry and i have 2bil points hahaha
i did with cheat engine

Can we not just get an XP multiplier and/or Infinite Crystal HP option?

1 Like

so everytime i try to open DDA it opens the game and runs it, but doesnt inject or work and then pops up saying " we’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game or pressing help for more info, i press help and its error 404 so any ideas?

Where is your game from ? Steam , cracked , ?

Doesn’t look like any of the cheats are working. Everything was working last night. Was there an update on steam?

1 Like

Yes DD:A got an update on steam, 166MB or something, it’s called “September 18 Hotfix 1.1.1.19720” with some bugfixing aimed at matchmaking and a ranged weapon uhm… fix? not sure what the change is, it’s worded in a way my brain can’t compute

I see that now. Hopefully we get an update soon. also, is anybody else experiencing an issue with power points? They all get reset after every game and I have to go in and reassign them. I don’t know if this is a DD:A bug or a Wemod bug.

An infinite Crystal HP, No build limit, and XP Multiplier mod would be MUCH appreciated!

Hi , they just did a update yesterday and cheats doesnt work anymore , i think they fixed it and keep in mind using only f1 to f3 doenst flag you as cheater , keep us in touch if you do some change , i really like your work !. can you check this out pleeasse ! :wink:

And when we needed big daddy MRANTIFUN the most… he vanished!

Lol, all jokes aside, MRANTIFUN makes the BEST trainers. Hopefully he takes a wack at this game soon!

There is no need for MrAntiFun to make a trainer for this game, because STiNGERR already has.

Since the game was recently updated, then you will need to vote for the trainer to be updated too, via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how to do that: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development queue. At the time of this post, only 4 of the 1,511 WeMod members who actively play this game have requested an update, which is not enough to prioritise it.

Am I missing where this request update is? There is no request like the video shows. That might be why there are only 4 people.

I have voted a bunch already for this game in previous updates. I am aware that there is already a trainer made by STiNGERR but not only does the trainer no longer work but it is also rather underwhelming and VERY lacking in options.

As I said before

I am aware it will take more time and votes to get this re-updated, I just hope it gets done right this time.

No rush

Yeah Jiggly I think the request update has been met. Just a matter of time I think.

The Dungeon Defenders: Awakened cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Mod doesnt work, looses the connection to the game after 20 sec

1 Like