Dungeon Defenders: Awakened Cheats and Trainer for Steam

trainer says its still compatible can we get a option to fix it doesnt work anymore

1 Like

Nothing changes when I try to use the Mod.
Only set game speed works.

1 Like

When will this be updated?

1 Like

Still waiting for an update, re activated my sub just for this.

1 Like

Any chance this will be updated?

2 Likes

only set game speed works. The rest of the mods currently do not work as the game was patched. Trainer needs an update for the rest to work.

Thanks @STiNGERR for the mods. They look like they’d be very helpful once updated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What we need for this game is an XP Multiplier, Damage Multiplier, and Infinite Crystal Health cheat

It would be GREATLY appreciated

I cant even vote for it to get updated…

1 Like

The Dungeon Defenders: Awakened cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

still not working

1 Like

Yep, still only nr. 6, Set Game Speed works…

1 Like

@Ravenfyre everything is working offline as of 5/11/2021. I was wondering how the add 100 power points effects online play. ex: someone adds 1000 power points to a character in offline then restarts their game(so that the trainer is no longer injected) and goes online to play with others. Do the points get removed from the characters on restart? or does the abnormal amount of Power points get flagged by anti-cheat.

gets flagged i got the hacker symbol now for putting 2500 points on all my stats…i cant play with anyone now

no cheat is working

Just wondering when this will be updated to the new patch thats just came out?.

We do not give ETAs at all. There are too many factors beyond WeMod’s control that affects this.

See here to learn how trainer updates work and how they can be sped up: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

1 Like

The Dungeon Defenders: Awakened cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

cheats not working with version 2.0.0.26384

can you please update this trainer … its not working with ( 2.0.0.26384 )

An XP multiplier and infinite Crystal HP cheat would be most appreciated

3 Likes