Dungeon Defenders Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dungeon Defenders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I don’t know if this was intended, but some of the towers have infinite health while others don’t. The squire and EV have infinite tower health while the other hero’s don’t, if this is intended please fix it and if it wasn’t please add it. Thank you

You can’t kill the Old One, his health gets stuck at 99,999 even if I have all my mods turned off for the fight, if you start up the game using wemod, you can’t kill him.

I fixed it, you need to turn off one of the cheats, I forgot which one it was. also, can you add an infinite tower health, because some of the enemy’s don’t die in one hit. One last thing. You can’t beat the Ancient Old One. Well you can, but you don’t get any rewards for it, meaning you cant fully 100% with the Community team update. Also, if you open the app with the mods, if they are on or not, it doesn’t matter, and you have a friend join you they will be stuck at 1 hp, same happens for you. if you open with the mods and it doesn’t matter if they are on or not, you will be stuck at 1 hp.

Changes:

The crystal health option seems to work somewhat (at least in campaign). When i tried survival it took hits without dying, but all of a sudden it randomly died. I think the monsters get so strong that they basicly oneshot the crystal hence why freezing its health dosent work, at least thats my thought. So i dont know if one could increase its max health even more to avoid this.

I have a suggestion, can you somehow make a mod for this to have infinite defense units. Also, the weak enemy works on all bosses except the kraken, be cause of it tentacles. is it possible to fix that? One more thing to add, is the summoners minions get insta killed because they are detected as enemies which make the achievement much harder to complete.

u can update this cheat? and give some more cheats

Please fix bug where Summoner’s Minions are insta-killed when weak enemy’s is turned on

at very rare times, if you turn off weak enemy’s, the towers will get a health buff by about 1000%. I’ve only gotten it once.

I wanted to test which mods were working with the new update, and all 4 of them do not work.

Changes:

infinite mana still isn’t working and weak enemies doesn’t work now.

works for me

I have a request, I don’t know if it’s possible, can you add a mod that gives mana like an overall mana. I always end up running out of mana whenever I’m upgrading items. Would be nice if you could add it. thanks

2days ago for the first time when i tried those trainer it worked but after that im keep trying but trainer dont work

Are steam achievements disabled while using this? There’s a few high end ones I need to get so this would help if not disabled

Normally, achievements in games are only disabled when using in-game cheats or a console. If the game does not have this, using WeMod shouldn’t disable achievements.

1 Like

Ive tested and it seems to disable them :frowning:

this still work?