Dungeons 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Dungeons 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Toggle in-game Cheat Menu
2. Unlimited Money/Mana
3. Unlimited Population
4. Easy Unit Level Gain

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 05/04/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Does not work with the steam version of this game. This trainer works with the 64-bit version of Dungeons 2, but Steam seems to only run the 32-bit version of Dungeons 2. If im wrong, then please someone correct me. I would love to use this trainer but it wont work for me.

same think happens to me too

Not compatible with the steam version, could you please fix it?

Try now @ShadeT @jimmp01 @LordOfHarmony

Its kinda working for me now. The F12 in game menu overlaps itself so I cant see what some of the buttom options are nor do I know how to activate them, clicking them didnt seem to do anything. Even though its toggled the unlimited population is not working for me. But the unlimited gold/mana and easy level up work fine and honestly those are what I wanted most so im fine with this even if I cant use the other options on the trainer. Thanks for sorting that out so fast REPPiN.

Edit: I alt-tabbed out of the game to type that reply and when I went back into game the unlimited population took affect, I had a population of minus 1 even though i had 10 snots and 5 orcs. so turns out that is working.

Given I got it wrong the first time, im gonna assume I was doing it wrong with the F12 in game menu too. im gonna try it a bunch and report back on any oddities.

1 Like

I’m having some problems, I tried using the gold cheats but the game just froze after 5 seconds of activating it, I can still move the camera around, use the menu and all that but I can’t interact with anything, not even the minions.

And I can’t seem to open the F12 menu, am I doing something wrong? I’m using the 32-bit version and the game version is v1.6.1.32 (Cracked since I have no money, but it has all DLCs, cri)

Please tell me what I’m doing wrong, thanks.

works like a charm with the latest steam version

1 Like