Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m Having an issue where it just wont start the cheats is there anyone else having the issue or anyway to fix it

Since the game has updated some of the functions have stopped working.
This mod is awesome and I can not wait for an updated one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you mean this should already support the gamepass version? If so IDK how to get it to work. I launch the game but I cant start the trainer. And pointing it to the WindowsApps folder where the exe is dose not work.

It needs to be updated as the game was updated and now the mod will not work.

4 Likes

For the Windows version, you need to use the trainer linked above.
Not this one that you’re replying to, which is designed for the Steam version, as the name of it suggests. :slight_smile:

The game got an update 4 hours before your post there, so the trainer likely now needs to be updated to be compatible with the game again. Game Queue - WeMod Support

1 Like

Hello,

is there a chance that we can get an option for the loot since they fixed the loot glitch and even with highest diff and full loot buff you still get crappy loot.

3 Likes

Doesnt work in current version of game anymore. Hoping for a quick update. Thanks for this one, and also thanks in advance for the new one whenever it comes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, but this has already been mentioned in previous posts, including one by staff, above.
No need to repeat what is already known. :slight_smile:

Yeah, sorry bout that. Just figured it would help the algorithm, another person posting and showing interest. Still learning.

No worries.
But no, the forum has nothing to do with trainer updates and there is no algorithm in the forum regarding updates. The forum and the WeMod software are two completely different softwares developed by two completely different, unrelated companies.

Here’s how updates work: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

1 Like

I’m disappointed this game is not on the que, but how is Bauldars gate 3 on the que twice? Don’t seem fair!

And why didn’t I get more boost points this month? Do they not refresh at the start of the month?

Also some of the mods do still work. only ones that don’t are the main ones lol. Health, stam gold/crystals.

1 Like

Trainer needs update. I suggest adding a damage scale slider and something that modifies loot drop chances.

Thanx bois, Keep up the excellent work!

4 Likes

Awesome

Looks like the EXP and the Attribute mods still work after the update so you can still max level and max stat your characters =)

Just an fyi DA just had another update today

Sadly, im doubting there will ever be an update to this. There isnt even 5k people playing it. If you look at the queue list, the bottom games are over 10k-15k players. Super sad :frowning:

The game’s last update was yesterday. You need to be a little more patient.

If you want to speed up the updating of your favourite trainers, become a Pro member, and then you can boost in-development trainers up the development queue.

Thats the problem. The trainer has to be in development in order to boost. I havent said or done anything confrontational, as which i dont really appreciate the way you are replying to me. It comes over as extremely condescending.

1 Like

He’s not wrong. I’m a pro member and would through all of my boost at this game but it’s not on the queue and by the looks of it it probably never will be. Such is life I suppose

2 Likes

How do you boost the game, because I’ll do it right now? This mod only worked for maybe a week and has been down for twice as long. Let us Pro members know if you plan on pushing this!!!

6 Likes

The Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like