Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance

Are there any plans to have cheats for the upcoming Dark Alliance game? I didn’t see any news about it on the app.

2 Likes

Hello! :slight_smile:

Trainers are made at WeMod if there are enough WeModders who own the game.
The WeMod software automatically detects how many WeMod members have the game. And, if it is of a good amount, the game will appear in the development queue to have a trainer made, which you can see in the WeMod desktop app.

Since the game is currently unreleased, WeMod cannot collect this information right now. We’ll have to wait and see after it is released. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the update! Is it possible to boost it if enough folks don’t own it?

1 Like

well. tme to give this game a boost for a trainer. since i found one online but its premium. a.k.a subscription based.

3 Likes

they might as well make it, its player base is mad popular even on day one
pretty easy table to make aswell
i managed to get most of it on ce, but stamina and health always a btch

4 Likes

Just because a game is popular, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s popular with WeMod users in particular. The current reviews for this game are quite mediocre at this time, nothing to suggest it’s a massive hit.
Also, WeMod trainers are far more advanced than a simple cheat table and definitely not as easy to make or update.

Saying that, here you go:

2 Likes