Dungreed Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STiNGERR Watching a friend play this game and tried to use these cheats for the trail after failing for an hour and they don’t work.

The cheats do not work anymore, is there any chance that the game will be added to the queue soon?

The Dungreed cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Game Speed cheat added

cheat works! but unlimited health still makes bosses unkillable. is this problem unsolvable? if so, that’s fine
edit: oh and the gold cheat doesnt work as intended

Please update.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Happy to see it got updated, sad to see that only unlimited dash works.

the money cheat works, just need to earn / lose some gold before u hit the button.
but the unlimited health doesn’t work for me either, and having the unlimited dash on while going to a deeper level of the dungeon crashes the game.

Dash and coins work, health does not.

True, Health doesn’t work.

parts of the mod do not work
the unlimited health and the money cheats flat out do not work

I get the message that these were made for 32bit and I’m running on 64 but I don’t find a way to launch the game as 32bit

It looks like the game was updated not too long ago. It’s in the testing queue and, if the testers find there is a problem with the game, it will be added to the global queue to be updated.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Dungreed mod does not work. The mod needs to be updated. Please.
Also, please note that the game client has changed from 64-bit to 32-bit due to the new update.

1 Like

64비트 제작 32비트 플레이도 실행이 되지 않습니다.

Hey there, try launching the game first. Wait until the game starts, move your character around for a few seconds, then switch to the WeMod and press Play. See if it made any changes.