Dying Light 2 Stay Human Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi! Is there any chance to add some cheats for the easter egg weapons for dying light 2?? Including the broom and hoverboard which they have patched them and we can’t get them anymore!! :confused:

Can we get an unlimited ammo cheat or unlimited item cheat. Something along those lines

So is there any plan to add a cheat for Harper tokens or mutation samples?

1 Like

bonjour, tout les cheat ne fonctionnent pas correctement. y a t-il une raison ? celui de l’argent fonction mais pas celui de la santé etc

could we please get a cheat for freezing challenge aswell as mission timers it’s a little annoying especially doing the mission with the timed charge you have to place on a certain floor of the master windmill and you have to wait on rotations of the blades while the time ticks closer to blowing you up.

careful what ya wish for a diff cheat has that and it glitched and gave me 150 million arrows and brought the game to a dead stop and i had to start all over

can we get a Freeze Challenge/Mission timer and a Fly Mode?

1 Like

Hello,can we have freeze challenge and mission timer and fly mode ?

And stealth mode as well

Anyone knows how to use Teleport option properly to get to higher buildings?

teleporting to a waypoint has always been buggly, even the first game was a hit or miss, saving a location and teleporting to it work fine.

Need freeze challenge timer, and Harper’s tokens.

3 Likes

a no reload for the crossbow would also be convenient

not sure if they are even continuing to work on this since with the game community dying light 2 is a quote and quote hit or miss title.

Think it’s making my game crash after the most recent updates

Ignore Crafting Requirements and some cheats don’t seem to work, please update the trainer

Ignore Crafting Requirements is not working properly :confused:

Well, we need an update !

it would be interesting if when they upgrade you would add unlimited ammo and freez time to do the challenges

1 Like

Update the trainer please. :pleading_face:

1 Like

The Dying Light 2 Stay Human cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like