Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when i try to load a game it freezes and crashes my game, when I use the older versions, “Zombie Carnage” also freezes and crashes my game

is there a reason max level for everything doesnt work anymore or no

31. Weapons/Looting in Safe Zone not working anymore with the latest v1.28.0

почему не работа TELEPORT TO WAYPOINT нажми CTRL+W ??? тут нужно обновить??когда??

1 Like

game crashed, trainer needs updating

english

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
Here’s how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.
You can use your referral link to invite others to vote. And you can also grab a free game from this community to play while waiting for updates.

Once the criteria is met, the trainer developer will get around to updating the trainer as soon as humanly possible. Bear in mind there are other trainers in the development queue which were there before this one.

Handy related links:

i already spent all my tokens, otherwise i would vote

Hello, I was wondering if you could please take a look at the teleportation cheat, it was working for a bit and now it won’t respond at all. Thank you and have an awesome day/night.

Hi, is it only mine that after the first cutscene in the campaign the game crashes?

1 Like

Hey @RJpalapa.

The trainer needs an update because the game recently updated. Please make sure you read previous posts in the thread, especially the staff ones like this one: Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure out how to send an update request on WeMod for Dying Light, but I haven’t been able to.
Dying Light Update
It recognizes that it might be incompatible, but doesn’t give me the option to vote for an update. Am I misunderstanding the layout?

1 Like

Hello, the request update button is unavailable. Please Fix!

We will check into this very quickly usually it pops automatically we mite have to add it manually to vote

@duganman5225, @dragosharwild.

The staff post that was recently linked above contains a link which explains why the vote button disappears. See the handy links part of this post: Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Ahh. That’s my bad for not reading all the links. I’m assuming the game is confirmed broken and it’s on a list of be updated. Well, I’m sure you guys have lots of your plates so take whatever time you need. Thanks for the response. Don’t usually go to the forums.

please update this, i can’t vote on it anymore :cry:

This thread will now be temporarily closed in order to prevent informative staff posts from being pushed out of view by update requests.

This post here contains all the information and further reading links that you need, including why the trainer doesn’t work and why you can’t seem to vote for an update: Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

A staff member will unlock this thread soon after the trainer is updated.

Update

Our awesome @STiNGERR has released a new trainer for Dying Light.
For now, please make sure you are selecting his trainer in the WeMod desktop app to use with the game.

Community thread: Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

@ActualKitten16, @dragosharwild, @duganman5225, @RJpalapa, @SpadeTheOne, @Cs24v, @Bottle_Of_Water.

3 Likes