Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

sweet can’t wait for it!

free crafting for element items doesn’t work

reppin what does the cloning cheat do? :open_mouth:

@Kalfax try to drop one of your weapons in your inventory while the cheat is enabled :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

okay, ill try it out in a minute.

okay i just tested it out, and it works great :smiley: thanks for adding it ^^

1 Like

I have a problem is that it does not let me download the cheats, and it is neither for the antivirus nor for the internet.
If anyone could help me

Yo man this is pretty sick! but can i ask for a couple more features;

Big one being unlimited potion duration (there is a cheat table with this feature already but i like your trainer more and dont want to mix and match as it creates conflicts in the game)

And the absolutely HUGE one being online “Human” Player vs zombie rank
And online “Zombie” ‘Play as the zombie’ Rank

While im not sure what all the ranks for the zombie are the first two are “Runner” and “Biter” or something

I just found the list of human ranks and they are

“Prey, Casualty, Endangered, Underdog, Runner, Contender, Challenger, Fighter, Dominant, Ruthless, Indomitable, Ultimate Survivor”

If you could have an option to max out those ranks id metaphorically suck your dick man

We will not make cheats for online.

Understandable, what about the unlimited potion duration?

If potions can be used while offline it would be allowed. Same goes with any other cheats.

The Ranking could be used to get better loot while offline… the experience to gain the rank can only be gained through defeating the zombie tho…

EDIT

Guess that’s a no lol

make a btz mod menu with mods such as… 1players cannot use uv 2kill all players 3tp all players to you 4one hit kill humans 5freeze all players 6add exp and or change mutation 6display message on humans screen 7disguised as player even on radar 8play music (brings to youtube and once you hit a song it will play it for everyone) 9off radar 10(drumroll please) nests are invinceable

by itsfadedjoker

All of those are cheats for multiplayer wemod does not support multiplayer

1 Like

Hello, I would like to use infinity in Dying light, but I’m afraid to use it in my account, since I only have one.
Can I be banned for using infinity in the game on my account? Because Dying Light uses VAC.

VAC is only enabled on online servers. The cheats are for offline. Play the game offline and you will be fine (set up a firewall rule to disable internet connection for a single exe).

But do you say play offline without going into steam and starting the game offline or can I go into steam, open the game and use cheat in single-player mode?
And how do i set up a firewall rule to disable internet connection for a single exe?
I’m sorry, but I’m a bit lay. Lol

I am not sure how the game works. As long as the game is offline there will be no vac protection to worry about. Singleplayer is usually offline enough to mod safely.

Google to find out how to set a firewall rule. It is simple once you know what to do.

And what’s the use of disabling the firewall?

You don’t disable the firewall. You make a rule to disallow an application internet connection, forcing the application offline.