Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You are not supposed to use the cheats in multiplayer.

Ok then, just asking. But in this particular game, we can disable vac secure servers, and use cheat.
I have used this trainer for 1 year now, and never have any problem with my account, thatā€™s why I ask for item clone just like weapon that can clone in large amount (because infinite items, we can drop 1 item at a time, not the full stack).

No you can drop 999 of all the items you have because I did because my inventory was full . when asked how much to drop you pick 999 and it drops all of em

But then we lose the whole stack in inventory.
My sugestion is this: just like u say, when asked to drop all of then, it drops on the ground, but remains the same amount on our inventory, it will be like infinite item, but with steroids.

1 Like

Like I said, the cheats are not made for multiplayer. Some cheats might still work but all cheats are meant for singleplayer only.

And the dev didnā€™t make the weapon duping cheat, a user submitted it and it got added to the trainer.

I cheat would need to be useful in singleplayer if you want the dev to add it.

2 Likes

I see it, no problem.
It not gonna affect my gameplay at all, I just from time to time help my friends giving them some resources.
Anyway, u guys do an awesome job here.

2 Likes

its probably been said before, but when using infinity the exploding zombies stop exploding when u shoot the gas tanks,
i find this to be annoying coz i want them to still do damage to me if i mess up. not sure what toggle makes it not work.

Ya i noticed that too they donā€™t explode , I make em explode myself by shooting an exploding arrow or grenade at them !

This is happening to me tooā€¦ Infinity simply does not respond to any shortcuts.

The new bounty with a timer doesnt stop when using the freeze timers mod. was wondering if it could be configured to work with that aswell. :slight_smile: @REPPiN

1 Like

More Backpack Slots not working after 1.14 update

1 Like

Iā€™m going to fix it tomorrow

1 Like

@REPPiN every thing else works perfect just backpack , freeze timer and the zombie thing

1 Like

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

@ptondo @Kalfax yeah, I just fixed the ā€œbackpackā€ one (let me know if it works)
freeze timer will be fixed tomorrow, and for the zombie thing I will need more time

2 Likes

@REPPiN yes sir back pack space works great
Thank you
And I think the zombie carnage ( not sure what it is ) lol I donā€™t use it !

1 Like

@ptondo the zombie carnage thing is a mass kill basically :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thanks a lot :slight_smile: will be looking forward to it!

back pack space seems to be bugged as i can only have 15 invetory slots
have tried to to restart but it doesnā€™t seem to help

@purpleacid did you refresh the inventory right after activating the cheat?

also make sure to wait atleast 1 minute before starting the trainer