Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah im having the same crash problem when starting the game.

The game’s trainer needs an update before it will fully work with the game. To expedite the update, you can vote for it to be updated:

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I have 2 errors to report:
1Âș The flames in the game have no lights
2Âș The gas tanks of the hazmats zombies do not explode

The flames or UV flares don’t work if the ‘Unlimited Durability’ cheat is activated which makes sense, but also annoying. What cheats do you have activated for the explosions not to work? I haven’t experienced that yet.

They could just be fail safes to prevent the game from crashing from infinitely long fires or massive simultaneous explosions. I could be wrong though.

The gas tank hazmat quit working a long time ago and was never fixed one of the cheats effect that no one really looked into it

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

A new update came out for the game today and looks like it makes the trainer incompatible, game crashes right on start up :frowning:

Another update ? he just updated this 4 days ago. I see an update for may 21st

I can’t find anything official about today’s update, not even patch notes on their site. However, I did get this update today and it was about 120MB.

yip i got the same 120mb update and the trainer is no longer working with it

Here’s a screenshot of yesterday’s 1.18 release notes:

My game crashes 1.17.0 GOG version. Dose this support the GOG version? If not can you please add support for it? Thanks in advanced.

As it says up top for steam. Sometimes the some of the cheats will work sometimes not for other versions. You will have to vote for a GOG version. Best bet get steam version

ok how would I go about doing that and is it free to do because i’m not willing to pay for pro at this time?

You can earn WePoints to buy vote tokens without pro, Pro gives you tokens every month. :+1:

I have manged to find a fix for the new update. You have to activate the cheats in game, not before starting the game or at the loading screens or it will crash, make sure you are actually playing IE able to move/run then press play on the loader and you should be able to active the cheats and should work fine.

Hope this helps you guys :slight_smile:

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

my version still keeps crashing
 i can start the game, but when i try to play it (by continuing), it chrashes.

oh. nothing. i got it working. thanks!