Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you Reppin hope you had an awesome thanksgiving

3 Likes

I dont know if anyone else has this problem, but every time I try to use the trainer, it crashes my game when i open my inventory. i can open it when i dont use the trainer perfectly fine.

1 Like

yea. it started happening after the PC update earlier. game works fine if you donā€™t use the trainer

After the update, my game started to crash when i try to get in inv., map etc.

Crashing when opening inventory, happens on both new and used save files

updating!

2 Likes

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I tried about 3 minutes ago to play, but once I click alt-tab to activate the cheats the game crashes as soon as I open map inventory etc ā€¦ solutions? I bought this game specifically for playing cheat ahaha that bad luck, thanks for your time!!

Did wemod update since he updated this like 20 minutes ago ?

1 Like

It happened to me after updating the app we mod

And your STEAM game is up to date ? Iā€™m not at home to try it but will try it when I get home couple hours

Hope reppin can fix this for the " Italian brothers " if it is broke. But should be working fine

1 Like

should work :stuck_out_tongue:

do you see this:
Capture

?

For me itā€™s working with the newest update. Works like it did before without any issues.

1 Like

Yes the game on steam I updated it, we hope to work again, thank you very much for the help, if you have some new news let me know. @ptondo

1 Like

yes yes i see it, but now i notice this

but the update button was not there before, it appeared after I updated the game today

Havenā€™t tested the trainer yet, but the ā€˜Request Updateā€™ button is still on the trainer page despite REPPiNā€™s update:

image.

Iā€™m not saying the trainer is broken, just pointing out that the option to vote for another update is there.

1 Like

@Nicco98 C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers

does this file exist: Trainer_29212_89038f0aaf.dll ?

I checked now and it doesnā€™t exist, the files stop at Trainer_29175_ etc.

do you use an antivirus? (apparently, wemod is unable to update the trainer)

yes I have the normal windows antivirus, you say itā€™s that strange it never gave me problems. how can i try to update the trainer again? this time with the antivirus disabled