Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the 3rd time I asked. Does anyone know how to change the bind of different cheats, because the “more backpack slots” is binded to mouse button 4 for some reason

Screenshot 2021-05-31 140929
Click on anyone of those and it should let you change it but I don’t remember if that is a pro feature.

Thanks so much man, it works without pro too.

You’ll be able to re-bind cheat keys by going on the ‘Games’ tab.

Hover over Toggle : BINDED_KEY and click. You’ll be able to change that bind key to your desired one.

Got there before me, @DistantBucket127 thank you :slight_smile: Have fun with WeMod, MrSpookieman

None of the max XP except legend are working, Ive tried in game, and with the game in the background, ive tried with the pause menu etc nothing seems to allow them to work

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Beasts of Bermuda

Thanks for the reply man, cheers

just frikin change it press on mouse button 4 and press any button want
sheeeeeeeeeesh

Xp cheat not working

This program is crazy!! U have my respect and support… thank u and keep the good work up

1 Like

yes they do. they only work one level at a time though. to level up survivor and legend levels i would reccomend getting one of those orange care packages have unlimited items on and just go spam the quartar master. for agility you have to activate the jump on roof rince and repeat same with the combat just kill a zombie rinse and repeat

I used to play with this trainer in the past but now all cheats are only for pro users or is just an issue?

There is no such thing as Pro-only cheats at WeMod.
If you are not a Pro user, you need to activate cheats by using the keyboard hotkeys, not by clicking them. It has always been this way since WeMod first released, nothing has changed there.

I say dying light game starts campaign and the game crashes on loading screen after cinematic how do I fix it

REALLY awesome trainer! :slight_smile:

Keeping fingers crossed for someday one for altering the movement speed like we can the jump height, right now best option is unlimited of those speed boost items but those are temporary.

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Steam offers the possibility to verify the integrity of game files. Try that. Should not take longer than 10-15 minutes.

Why do all the crafted firearms have 0 damage with the crafting cheat?

Quick question, does this work with coop mode and if I turn on, say infinite stamina, does it only apply to me, or does it apply to everyone else in the coop mode if I am hosting the lobby? Thanks in advance!

the only one that didn’t work for me before still doesn’t work. Teleport to waypoint