Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainers are working okay for you?

Not working for anyone after the patch

1 Like

WOW, so Dying Light was at the top of the que, now down to 5? Maybe I should look into another cheat program, this used to be reliable. But seeing DL was at the VERY VERY top, now down to 5? And the top spot is by the same guy that did the DL cheats? Now not number 1? What gives here?

Wait a sec, Dl say there are 500k wemod members that play it…the game he is working on has a little over 100k So what’s going on?

1 Like

Yeah, maybe you should use another app.
Complaining that a free trainer is not updated within 48 hours of the game being updated is ridiculous.
The creator of the cheats can work on any game they damn well please man.

Here’s an idea for ya if you need to use the trainer so badly, hmmm lets use our brain for a minute, roll back to the previous game version, it takes all of 5 minutes, and guess what?
The cheats all work after that!
Edit: I can’t confirm if teleport works or not, it’s not one I have ever used.

So for anyone that wants all the cheats to work roll back to the previous game version. That also fixes pretty much all of the issues people had/were having after the cross-play update.

2 Likes

Damnnn bruhh, I just wanna play this game with wemod, and they pushed it back all the way to 5th queue?

1 Like

Roll back to the previous game version and you can. Its very easy to do.
Click on game in steam, go to betas tab, select previous game version, does a small download and you’re good to go.

1 Like

I was trying to help you so you could use the cheats.
Was not talking about GPU drivers but the game version. Dying Light. You can roll back to the game version before the update.

1 Like

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add Selected Weapon Ammo cheat added
2 Likes

The following cheats are tested and working:

inf health
inf durability
inf throwables
inf UV lamp (uses small amount of battery when activated)
inf grapple
inf crafting
add ammo
add 5k dollars
no reload
easy lockpick

oh sweeet, Its updated!!

thx dood

thank you @STiNGERR :slight_smile:

Unlimited items is only partially functional, for example I can give an NPC 20 coffee for a quest, and I will still have 20 coffee afterwards. I can’t make my item count go from 1 to 99 as it was previously.

Unlimited repairs is broken.

More backpack slots displays as the extended 34, but doesn’t actually work, you can only carry 14 items.

My game is crashing when using wemod on dying light, anyone else having these issues?!

CRASH CRASH CRASH

Cant even get past the Dev logos before it crashes.

Try clicking play in WeMod after your game has loaded if you are having crashing issues.

The teleport cheats have also now stopped working all of a sudden.

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Teleport (all 3 options)
  • Unlimited items (partially)
  • More backpack slots

Are all broken, everything else seems fine

All 3 of these cheats were broken prior to the update and definitely work now. What is your game version number?