Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The “More Backpack Slots” cheat doesn’t work as intended. It’ll add more slots, but they’re unusable. Attempting to move items to the new slots just “refreshes” the inventory. It doesn’t allow you to carry more than the game allows, with or without the inventory expanding perks.

In addition to this, having the trainer active, whether or not any cheats are enabled, seems to make the gas tanks on the back of the hazmat zombies impossible to explode. Don’t know if it’s a bug or an intentional annoyance that the devs implemented somehow but yeah.

2 Likes

Does any one know which cheat makes the orange weapons stop spawning, can’t seem to find it and I think the game might be reacting to the trainer by removing the spawning of orange weapons

yeah i just noticed the same think… hope it will get sorted soon

Yeah, I’ve got the same problem

Hello, I play currently 1.42 version of the game and all other trainers work but not those on WeMod, I want access to the Jump height cheat but in vain. I tried to rollback the history on the wemod app but still doesn’t work, only one cheat is working what can we do ? Thanks a lot! Je suis FR au cas ou ^^

I have the same issue

Everything is fine
Enjoy your game

BUT play only in single player mode !

Can you add a cheat to raise up the money for hellraid???

There’s an issue with the unlimited repair cheat. Doesn’t seem to work which is unhelpful with a new game

1 Like

I have a problem when I am going to activate unlimited health I deactivate and I can not activate any solution?

Extra Inventory Slots doesn’t work, it’ll show the extra inventory slots, but you can only pickup the default amount of items, so they’re just there for show, also I think some other stuff didn’t work, though I can’t remember which.

1 Like

Teleport cheats don’t work with the last update of the game :cry:

3 Likes

Teleport to waypoint no longer works since last dying light patch

2 Likes

Believe add money doesnt work either. Value is not changed after activating within inventory or out of inventory

1 Like

This is so far the better version of trainers still working for this game, but i really miss the no cooldown on flares and making potions timers stop so i can use it for challenges and other things without need of drinking a new nighthunter booster every few mins… And if possible maybe undetactable by virals and volatiles including the armored ones would be great, i know this reply probably wont get any attention but just wanted to throw it out here anyways.

Anyways, thanks for the works, its a great trainer nevertheless.

1 Like

“+5K Money” is broken, has no effect regardless of inventory, merchant, or stash screen being present.

“Free Crafting” should have a note saying to put crafting materials in stash before using cheat because it uses resources if available.

“Weapon Cloning(Zecman)” should have a note explaining to drop the weapon to duplicate it so people know how to use it.

“Teleport to Waypoint” “Save Location” and “Teleport” are all broken, have no effect.

The various “Max ___ XP” cheats could work better. At the moment they raise the XP to 1 point less than the amount needed to level up so that the next normal action that raises XP in that tree instantly gets to the next level. It could instead raise the XP to the highest value available to level up to max level instead of just one level at a time (Fling Trainer currently does this.)

It could also use a cheat to disable detection from special zombie types (Volatiles). (Fling Trainer currently does this.)

Other than that, it’s a very useful trainer. I haven’t tested every cheat available, but I’ve used a lot of them and most work well. It also has a wide variety of options which is nice.

Steam game, legit copy, latest update version as of 11/21/2022.

3 Likes

every single traners i have used did the same thing for the leveling up system.
here is the reason for that.

since IF it skipped from level 1 to 25 or 24 instantly, it would probably only give you 1 skill point, and then ruin your characters stats completely.

not long ago a friend of mine used some different cheat to raise hes legend level to like 198, but he only recieved a single legend level skill point, and now hes save is ruined cus he didnt backup hes save file.

Its rather easy to just get to max level anyways, use the trainer, if for agility, just use the hotkey, climb a small terrein, you level up repeat, same for power ranks, just stand on a bus on the infamy bridge, with a crossbow or something, and kill one enemy at a time, there is a backpack editor on nexusmods if you want to speed up leveling your survivor and legend, buy 1 item from store, have that item turned into disaster relief package, then change the amound of them to 99999999 and go deliver them. easy. or come to my game and ill drop you a bunch of survivor packages (they are not disaster packages but a different type you cant find in game but are in the game files, and they can be dropepd and picked up, did this a bunch of times for people who want max legend level instantly)

1 Like

Same here :frowning:

Teleport does not work anymore. Any way to fix this?

dude the momey and teleport dont work what happened
to it