Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i tried playing it again now, and the add ammo trainer doesnt work, also my game crashed several times, however im not sure which one of the trainers crashed it, i was using several ones.

the ones i was using was: unlimited durability, unlimited repairing, unlimited throwables, unlimited uv flashlight, unlimited grappling hook, unlimited fuel, one hit kills, perfect aim, unlimited stamina, easy lock picking. one of these seems to crash my game :frowning:

upon further investigation, i think it was my newly overclocked gpu that crashed the game. seems like i rushed it, and fired it up too much. dw tho, its still alive, but i have to be more moderate about its overclocking from now on.

it’s not your gpu, neither the trainer. It’s infinity v2 but we’re fixing it

ohh, okay. :stuck_out_tongue:

I load the game with the trainer and when I try to enter the inventory/status screen the game crashes. Anyone else run into this issue?

@ryanb79 we’re fixing it

I get “Infinity failed to initialize cheats” everytime

still get the disable ur anti-virus/anti-spyware message when I try to launch the trainer, please help

@frank

1 Like

Excellent!

@Kalfax @ryanb79 @tehdak @Juillani @CunnyLingus @01 @Priscus Fixed!

Could you guys test this trainer?

Just tested it, the game still crashes when i want to open the menu.

@CalibRAW Hey listen, right click on infinity’s shortcut, click on “open file location”, and make a screenshot of the folder please

@CalibRAW you’re on an old version of Infinity. It needs time to auto update when running. You can run the installer to ensure you’re on the latest build.

1 Like

ah yeah…just updated infinity now everything works fine. Thanks!

1 Like

@wellslls 3 new teleport options have been added!

1 Like

yea i tested it out a min ago, worked nicely.

1 Like

happy to hear that :slight_smile:

I have to post something serious here xD about the new teleport that uses ctrl and W, it really messes up my gameplay, can u plz make it like alt and W or something? i always click it by mistake.

EDIT: ahh btw, everything else is fine, only nitpicking i can think of is id like the zombie kill effect aura thing to maybe increase its range, to kill from further away also, so it totally wipes out everything, like a nuke. but thats nitpicking. :slight_smile:

1 Like