Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you =]

1 Like

well done :smiley: btw, is it possible to make arrows added into the add ammo trainer? right now it only works with various guns ammo, and not with bows and crossbows.

1 Like

an “Add Arrows” option will be released together with the fix in a few hours :stuck_out_tongue: ! @Kalfax

2 Likes

thanks a lot :smiley: I really appreciate it!

1 Like

The trainer will be updated by noon EST. I have to fix something on the server end first!

1 Like

okay, awesome, when is that in gmt?

If im not wrong, noon is mid day for them. 12:00.

So since EST is 6 hours behind GMT +1 or CET for that matter.

Then the time here will be 18:00 or 6 PM whatever you prefer :3

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it better @MrPrecise :beers:

1 Like

thanks, ill check out the game later today, gotta help my mom with her internet shop and a few other things first.

Released! :stuck_out_tongue:

@Kalfax @star12133

Awesome, thanks. :slight_smile: I’ll see if I get time to try it later today, and if not I’ll do so tomorrow.

1 Like

Okay, i just tested it. the arrows work fine, thanks a lot :smiley:

1 Like

wanna mention one issue ive been having. the flares no longer work, i think this is because of the unlimited uv light mod but im not sure if thats the one doing it.

1 Like

yeah, that’s a known bug, disabling unlimited uv light does fix it? @Kalfax

i havent tried that yet. ill give it a shot next time to see if that fixes it or not ^^

Can someone help me, I can start the game no problem but when I try to load it crashes?

Updating the trainer! @PhantomTheReaper

Alright, it’s up to date now, restart infinity and test it please! @PhantomTheReaper

1 Like

Works. Thanks

3 Likes

so i tested and it wasnt the unlimited uv light that made the flares not work, so im not sure what else could do that, maybe unlimited thrown or something but i havent tested if thats the case.

1 Like