Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinity is not supposed to work in multiplayer. Don’t have Infinity attached to the game while starting multiplayer it might get you banned

1 Like

thank u for the tip

1 Like

could you add a bigger back pack space to the trainer so that you can hold 35 in staid of 14 if you can that would be awesome but if you can that is all right

@Toxic-Killua I will work on it in a few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok thank you so much

cant what for it

Hey @Toxic-Killua, I’m studying for a few exams, that’s the first thing I will do when i’ll be back!

i now because it is that time of year again and that is ok to do it wen you are done with your exams and when go to do it can you also see if you can add super speed and be the zombie max rank and skill points to it if you can

1 Like

are you done your exams yet

almost, stay tuned @Toxic-Killua

1 Like

ok thank you

I cant get dying light to work anymore. one doay it was in my games then it wasnt there.so i shearched it up and clicked find game.And i was currently playing dying light and it said thwere was no installation but there is!!! Pls help.

I’ve noticed that too @thepretorian, not in the public release though

in the meantime follow my steps: click on Find Game, go to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dying Light” (your path should be the same), and click on Use Selected Folder.

@frank

@Toxic-Killua “More Backpack Slots” added!

thank you so much it works like a charm

1 Like

Help!!! I was playing dying light yesterday with infinity and the next day It says I don’t have the game!!!

Restart infinity now, does it detect the game? @DeathSkeleton911

1 Like

I got a new game and it came back!

How do i have the trainer undetect my game because i have it installed and it won’t let me reselect the file location

There isn’t a feature for that butvyouvcan delete the cache and redownload the trainer.

Delete the following folders:
C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Daring Development
C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Infinity