Looks good! Thanks for your hard work.

1 Like
  • fix jump height ( too hight)
  • add infinity time boots pls ,tks

Dying Light got an update today,1.12.2.

@wellslls fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

@fuongtraa will do it asap!

Hi Reppin
It seems like 5k add money doesnt work… i have GOG version 1.12.2 and it doesnt add any money somehow

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

@zeref1 @wellslls fixed :stuck_out_tongue: restart infinity

1 Like

@REPPiN Would you like to add an option that a dropped inventory item didn’t take it out of the inventory? It would be to serve as a duplicate item, since with the new patch they solved this bug, but I like to duplicate my items.

Hello and thank you for your work i can however not get it to work. it will not see my game and when i try and starting useing the infinity client it comes up with and error steam asks if i want to start the game with some parameters which is blank

how do i fix this?

Start the game first then attach infinity to it

1 Like

it suddenly worked so thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi,
I am using the GOG version of this game - The current cheat either crashes the game immediately or when I try to open the inventory menu. The cheat has not at any point prior to this update caused this issue. Can it be fixed. Not sure if GOG version differs from Steam game

That shouldn’t be happening.
Did the game have an update?
If not try attaching Infinity to the game after you loaded into the campaign.
support for the Gog version was by the looks of it already added.

Hi,
Appreciate your quick response – I have just checked the Gog version and it is 1.12.2 published 13 June 2017. Not sure if this helps. I have verified / repaired my game files to ensure that the files are original. I can confirm I have tried attaching Infinity after the game is loaded and in campaign. I can activate a small number of cheats, just the freeze timer for example and the game accepts this and all is fine until I enter the inventory menu or try to buy from a vendor then black screen and I see - “game has stopped working” whereupon the game crashes – the bug I am experiencing is definitely in the inventory menu. One other observation – Windows 10 needs to close down and then restart to allow the game to restart. If I restart the game without first closing down – I am unable to access the keyboard to advance the game.
I do appreciate your help and any further advice you can provide.

Cheers
Chris

Try only using the Freeze timer cheat when you need it.
@REPPiN I suppose you can’t reproduce that error? Crash in inventory while using cheats like freeze timer.

The trainer is definitely updated for the newest version.
With your second error I don’t know what that is. Never seen something like that.

1 Like

@N1ceToMeetYou @Chris_491 Guys, the tool works on the steam version only, but we’re planning to make it compatible with GOG

Oh right. My mistake then. Thought it was already made compatible to the GOG version since someone else has it working.

Hi,

Having issues with the cheats as of 24th June. Only bought the game yesterday (23rd) with no crashes until today as the game crashes when I enable Infinity once I have loaded up my game.