Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey i need help trying to figure out something do one of you now how to get the golden korek machete 2v/2.0 im trying it damage is well if your a legend 250 is +14000 which is awesome so do you guys now something? 3 or more poeple have this weapon but dont wanna tell which sucks. ya i now nothing about infinity bit still

That’s all I used was the korek machete with all kings upgrade nothing was better then that ! Add electric and BOOM
Plus I had unlimited items so I could make a new any time

no need the upgrade its good but i have weapon that is 5000 damage 6 of them all onehanded its something to do with dev (developer) tools i have to something and im ganna do it but thx.

something i noticed when you use the one hit kill cheat, is that the zombies with the gas tanks on their backs stop exploding, which kinda sucks, hoping that theres a workaround for that, where they still explode after they die.

you’re probably just not hitting the gas tank lol

nope, defo hitting it.

i just downloaded the game and infinity cant start it so i started it manually and when i press play it takes a long time and then says error T^T

Me too, when I open up infinity and try to play Dying Light through it, it does not work even after reinstalling and rebooting.

hey @REPPiN, i made a pretty advanced DL cheat with CE. maybe I could contribute?
I see you do not have a weapon cloner. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zecman sure :stuck_out_tongue: feel free to pm me

I cant seem to get the teleport to work, it doesnt do anything when i try it

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

hey, i just started playing the following could you make a function to where you can add trust points

also, when i teleport, before i hit the ground, i get teleported to the nearest safe zone from where i teleported from

@conradwolf sure!

@REPPiN: you’ve got mail :smiley:

regarding the teleporter: some of the POIs in the game are inside the ground. try to set the WP at different positions. I also add 4m in height in my teleporter to always get over the surface. the car in the following is a good starting point for debugging a teleporter. WP set on it is always accurate.

1 Like

@Zecman check your pms

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Weapon Cloning (Zecman) cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

uh oh gotta new update for dying light today !

1 Like

yeah, DL is getting 10 free dlc over the year so updates may need to happen when they drop.

3 Likes