Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes it does

ive been doing the unlimited stamina and health in btz i just want mre btz cheats

It can happen that some cheats work for muliplayer but theyā€™re not meant to work there. Hence you wonā€™t see any mp cheats made. Also the risk of a ban is quite high using infinity because those are not protected cheats

Hello, When I Try To Launch The Mods Into The Game It Crashes Instantly. Please Help Me Or Find A Fix.

Whatā€™s your game version/source?

I downloaded infinity today and it seems like dying light +5k $ doesnt workā€¦ any way to fix this?

Trainer is up-to-date. We support the steam version of the game only

1 Like

it wont work on pirates version?

It might. It might not. Try it yourself

1 Like

Hi i love this trainer most of it works great but all of the leveling stuff doesnā€™t and i would really like it if you could fix that please because it takes so long to level my character normally.

It sure does work the XP ? When you click the level XP you hit someone it goes up one point , click the button again hit someone goes up again, you have to click the cheat button for every one even jumping hit button jump, goes up one point , click again jump goes up another XP have to to click the cheat every time

2 Likes

would like to see unlimited flare cooldown and uv light

Already is unlimited uv light

2 Likes

Max Zombie Level XP (In the mode Be the Zombie PLz

Be the zombie is mp
Wemod does not support mp

1 Like

Hey can you add custom speed please?

Okā€¦

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnā€™t. Load the game up from infinity, everything loads normally, no cheats will activate so I have to restart and try again. Sometimes, infinity just stops working in game, no keys will enable cheats, so I have to restart. Playing on latest steam version.

EDIT I think Iā€™ve narrowed it down to losing too much health. I was playing nightmare and the whole ā€œinfinity stopped working in gameā€ situation happened about twice as much as normal but I couldnā€™t accurately pinpoint it. I switched back to normal and went like 2 hours without having to restart.

EDIT 2 Ok something strange. Iā€™m playing DL and my shortcuts stop working, but I have an idea. I go into infinity, change the view mode and see Iā€™m able to manually toggle an option (it was unlim throwables fyi) and it worked! So for whatever reason, at whatever time, my shortcuts stop working but Infinity is still works if I manually toggle the options. This is the only game Iā€™ve experienced this issue with.

EDIT 3 The only cheats that work while alt tabbed are the ones that can be toggled (ie. unlim throwables) not anything that needs to be activated (ie Add ammo). So add ammo and the rest like it do not work.

1 Like

can u plz add inf skill points ?

@lasmos Itā€™s already in the trainer skill points have to do it one by one