Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

why is there no all weapon cheat?

Please, is there any way you can add an option to modify legend levels? I’m currently 250 and I just want to go lower, and use another file to use all the cheats. Is this somehow possible? I would appreciate it, even make a donation if it helps.

thank you.

The xp levels actually do go up one at a time but there isnt any way to lower it once its up
Have to start a new game

it like duping weapons like you drop weapons like you would but make made like clones no limit

you not the only it says 35(did work) but hold the game max 15 or 16

35 is slots which don’t work now

I haven’t yet even been with the crap I get using for months which is weird if VAC on/yes of on no/off
in co op

It sure does work i just used it like 2 days ago when the other dude said it didnt work. It goes to 35
It is for single player ONLY
And yes there is a weapons clone cheat no limit

1 Like

only weapons like guns and melee

1 hit kill doesnt work for me in the following.

Version 1.10.0 The Following. Game shuts off when on the the save screen before loading the main menu. I suppose that I need to update that game? Or something else I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

We can’t fix issues caused by cracked games.

1 Like

@C_Maggotbone hey, can you post/send me your savegame?

@C_Maggotbone No save file,just starting brand new. I went ahead and bought the DLC and went about my day. Thank you for responding. Oh btw, @sNaKe if i’m going to cheat, might as well cheat the whole way… No point in robbing a store and not taking the money.

@pctech5510. No body was asking you for a save file .
And snake ment cant get help cuz your game is cracked

1 Like

Don’t be scared I go around joining random peoples games giving them OP weapons and helping them out on mission.:grinning::grin:

i have yet to play with another person in this game.

if the Unlimited Durability on( glad there is a unlimited fixes mod) the flares wont work and zombie carnage shouldn’t end a survivors vs night hunter game if was left on with out knowing is or even it you knew was.

every thing others then the two works great with no problems yet.

Survivor vs hunter is online the cheats are not made for that

1 Like

add a way to spawn the car to you. also can you use the car out of the dlc cuz you can spawn the parts.

1 Like