Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SUGGESTION: Maybe for Dying Light (and some other games) You could add Custom Leveling.

I used some other trainer in the hope of obtaining level 12 so that I could use the grappling hook.
Unfortunately, it maxed out my survivor skill tree and gave me a bunch of stuff that is advanced for me. It would be nice if I had a WEMOD INFINITY option to downgrade levels and skills to a more reasonable level.

Well the xp level does go one level at a time for all of em
Dont need to make your super human
Each skill tree goes one at a time in dying light

So is this detectable by the ingame vac?

No not if you play it single player only

1 Like

I play with the cheats in multiplayer and i havenā€™t gotten baned.

I play online all the time its perfectly fine.

Donā€™t come running here if you do get banned though.
Iā€™m not putting my hand in the fire and telling someone itā€™s 100% fine. Thereā€™s always a risk

2 Likes

yes you are right there is always a risk but its one iā€™m willing to take and a lot of other people too.

Even though it works. We shouldnt promote it. Since its a risk.

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Yes that is true:neutral_face:

how come the faces never work for me :frowning:

oh never mind I just didnā€™t put a space before the face text.

Thanks for the update , iā€™m playing it, i was having a little trouble with the compatibility sometimes, but for now working like a charmā€¦ <3

REPPiN are you going to add more cheats or just keep working on bugs and compatibility improvements. Just wondering.

There are 35 cheats like more then any game here , how many more could there be ?
Any more the game would play by it self !

2 Likes

do you think youā€™d be able to add something that levels up the night hunter?

Nope. Thats for online so wont be done

1 Like

do these only work for single player or can you use them while playing with a friend?

Well they are not made for that what so ever. They are made for single player only
But mite work dont know.