Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

if i use the hack and get a bunch if things and then replace jt with the original game file to play legit again, will i have all the items and level still?

Do you have any clue how a save work?

1 Like

What does zombie carnage supposed to do? every time I activate it, it crashes my DL game.

Its like a mass kill thing.

1 Like

ohh, so basically it kills all the zombies in a certain amount of area around your character?

If I used the Freeze Timer option on Bozak Horde and then turn it off afterwards, would something appear in my data that’ll get be banned from playing online in VAC servers?

Your time would be an impossible one so easy to see that you cheated

Well I meant freezing it at a reasonable time of course (ex. 28 minutes). Would it show in my data as it could it be detected or would it just show the time?

You can try. It’s not made for something like this

I’ve done it before and nothing happened to me so don’t be too worried.

Thats fine. Play the way you want , Wemod cant , wont, and dont condone any trainers for online playing.

hey guys, i cannot get the add ammo to work. i have the xp and health and stamina working just fine but i picked up a pistol and it wont let me add ammo.

that make to easy and I fight over powered night hunters to start and I’m modding online

I done that at a few mins and it done notthing yet

the day and night same but you can do it as host for the most if online

that odd because it works for me

most mods other then a couple works online I been using for some time.

Dont come whinning to wemod when you get banned or something. It aint ment to be used online. And when it breaks the dev wont fix it cuz a couple of you use it online !!

My concern is why he made 5 posts instead of just tagging people in one post.

3 Likes

I like it but the game crashes every few seconds in the game :frowning: