Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Try disabling anti-virus. Worked for me when I kept getting constant crashes.

Question to clear some confusion.

Is Co-Op the same as Online Multiplayer. So can I use this trainer as a host on my co-op game and not get VAC banned, or will the ban only be implemented if I were to go online multiplayer?

With one of the last couple of updates to dying light, the zombie carnage cheat is crashing the game. For me, it’s every time it kills a zombie. And with the last update, the teleport to waypoint hasn’t been activating at all, on both the following and both sections of the main story area.

1 Like

going to update the trainer in a bit

1 Like

Max Level Survivor and the rest of the XP cheats are not working for me. I can hear the cheat being activated with the sound but my Survivor, Agility ranks etc are not changing even after changing tabs in menu and so on. Any fix to this or is it a problem on my end?

@FreakyMeister. Did you not read the comment above yours ? Hes gonna update it !

1 Like

Yes I did, I was stating an issue to the cheat so that way I don’t encounter the same problem in the next update.

1 Like

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Let me know guys!

Everything works great except for the XP cheat and I see what the problem is.

So the cheat is working to the point it gives you the XP points but it always gets stuck 1 point away from being able to physically level up in the skill tree.

In addition, once the cheat has been activated, it seems to prevent you from earning XP without the cheat. I gained 200 XP in survivor but it did not register.

e.g Survivor XP is maxed out at 69999 but need 70000 to be able to rank up.

I have attached a photo that shows this:

That cheat just fill up your xp agility/power/… bar each time you press it

Ya it goes one at a time works ok for me.
Press button , hit someone, bing one xp
Press button , hit someone , bimg another xp and so on.

1 Like

Ah I see, so it’s not an instant level up cheat, you actually have to gain the extra XP yourself am I correct?

1 Like

exactly

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for your help, the cheat is great!

1 Like

Teleporting and zombie carnage are not working for me. Zombie carnage crashes my game, and teleporting doesn’t go to my marked location anymore. Just some random spot away from my actual marker:(

going to look into that

The Dying Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Teleport to waypoint has been fixed! zombie carnage should work (on the latest version of the steam game)! @Tj73910

1 Like

They work Wah Wah