Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game crashes now, has crashed four times within 1 min of in game by trying to exit a building.

flares wont work when Iā€™m with some people and only work if 99 when it does likely with the mod

If you could have it not spawn you up in the air when you teleport that would be great>:grin:

If you could have it not spawn you up in the air when you teleport that would be great :grin:

If you have unlimited durability on while you throw down flares they only last like a second so make sure its off while fighting volatiles and night hunters.(applies to everyone in game)

I Know that and I donā€™t use Durability anyways but a month ago may be this started happening it lights up and dies after a few second with some players. can be a glitch.

@REPPiN so this is a very specific problem but it still is lol. i just feel like i have to tell you. the teleport cheats dont work from the app on my phone. if you need the info its a Galaxy express 3 android. they do still however work from the desktop program.

1 Like

@manningj Iā€™ll let @frank know

Unlimited grapple seems pretty limited

Hello, I just wanna point out that when i use the unlimited durabilty UV flares will no longer work

trainer was outdated plz update it :3

Oh was it? When was the update?

1 Like

There werenā€™t updates man

REPPiN clearly there was an update if he says so!

1 Like

Alright then!! :sweat_smile:, there was an update

Not sure about an update but was a " content drop " april 16 th

1 Like

@devs plz start implementing a cheat called ā€œmore cheatsā€? It keeps getting requested and I donā€™t know why.

2 Likes

I love that " more cheats " cheat. I use it all the time.

4 Likes

True

Whenever I try to start it up it gives me an error but none of the problems listed in the help section apply to me. I have all the DLC installed and Iā€™ve restarted many times.