Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

please add a leveling system to be the zombie mod since there is all ready a leveling system for the campaign and the following.

https://support.wemod.com/article/9-does-infinity-support-multiplayer-games

1 Like

How does the teleport works? seems to not be working for me :slight_smile: thanks

same problem as mine :slight_smile:

It should work on the latest steam release :confused:

So, by any chance will there be a speed bar. I find it hard to use a high jump without a high speed to go with it as well, so It doesn’t really help with locomotion in-game.

Not sure about regular but pro i can just about jump to any thing the one building in the begining where the korek blueprint was i can jump all the way to the top with the slider

1 Like

there should be a add speed, I know there boosts and stuff but to do that with out will be great before I started using WEMOD I used megagames and they had a add speed to you person.

you can use online the hunter might be pissed but who care I use it a lot

Seeing as you have responded to a comment I have no clue whats it about.
Never said you can’t use it just said not made for it. So if you have problems no one is going to fix it

1 Like

this is a later reply… but your comment it just crap I was saying it never matter if the mods made for online or not because it works and since no one care if not made for (you can use online the hunter might be pissed but who care I use it a lot). you just someone talking trash.

Actually some people do care if it works or not. If you check some other trainers especially those made by STN he discontinued some because they were used online.
I’m not talking trash I’m stating the truth.
The cheats here are not made for online that is the truth. If they work or not is a different thing alltogether.
And I won’t tell you to stop using them or anything do what you want. The devs didn’t implement any anticheat so in the end it’s their fault if someone cheats online or not.

I just checked on what comment you replied to.
It was an answer from me to you. You complained about a problem you had with the cheats in the Survivor vs night hunter mode. I just said that the cheats are not made for that. So no one will fix this problem. End of story

2 Likes

Hello, it’s my first time here (^^).
I just wanted to make a suggestion for the game Dying Light (I don’t know if this is the right place to post this message, plus my english sucks : I’m french, sorry in advance for that.)
My suggestion is to add an option named “double range grappling hook” … Why ? Because this game has an awesome environment, and I would like to move like a friggin’ SPIDERMAN here. ^^
To all the staff, thanks a lot, this software is very cool.

1 Like

I just use the mega jump and i can get almost any where with that. I dont use the grappling hook anymore , the building where the korek machete plans where i was able to jump all the way to the top of the building !

1 Like

Hi REPPIN great job with this trainer, but is it possible to you to add cheat which give us golden weapons in store?

1 Like

It’s true that the boosted jump is cool, but to me i prefer distance than height (to be honest i love the “trust / push / acceleration” provided by the grappling hook between the houses ; buildings ; etc ^^).
I compare “big jumpers” (like you ^^) to ground and pounder in UFC, on the opposite, the “accelerators” (like me ^^) loves using predators tactics (first slow and steady, go behind the “victims” and go fast to “kill / butcher / massacre / what ever you want” to them (my english sucks, sorry for my language).

1 Like

@REPPiN for some reason when i teleport to waypoint it moves me to a safe zone when i hit the ground

So silly question but I want to make sure I get the right version of the game that wemod will work for. Is it-

or

Basically, regular or enhanced edition?

I have the enhaced edition and it works perfectly fine

2 Likes

works for both! @kylekatarn77

sounds weird, I’ll look into it @manningj

1 Like