Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

how do you use the weapon cloning cheat?

Just turn it on and when you drop stuff it wont get rid of it from your inventory.

1 Like

Its been happening to me to and while your looking into it, could you make it so you donā€™t teleport way high in the air.

1 Like

this trainer can take ban on dying light ?

If used online yes.

1 Like

My experience, Iā€™ve turn off VAC Protection in Online Options, in Main Menu, and that make you play with servers with no protection, and I play with Infinity trainer, works great without any issues, and I donā€™t get banned.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve used it online all the time in random games with VAC on and nothing happened but you should still have VAC off as much as you can.

1 Like

please help, the ā€œMore Backpack Slotsā€ is not working, i can only take 14 items, with equipment, but without it i can take 17. But sometimes it works, idk why, PLEASE HELP

Not quit sure should work gives you 35 slots. Just played like a week ago

It does say 35 slots in my inventory, but i cant take any more then 14 items

1 Like

my backpack shows i have 35 slots, but when i try to pick up items it says i dont have enough space

same here.

i have a solution to the ā€œmore backpack slotsā€ glitch, you can only have your grappling hook, and uv flashlight. (P.S. I only tried this once, and it worked, please dont complain if it dosnt work)

we know that if u turn on vac with the trainer youā€™ll get banned, but there is a option in online to turn of vac, so we dont get banned, so how are u helping?
(P.S. i ran out of replys)

Hey Iā€™m not being a a**hole about it but WeMod doesnā€™t take responsibility if you use the trainer online. If you get caught using it with or without VAC you still have a possibility to get banned.

I highly recommend that you do not use trainers online for any soul purpose even if itā€™s online co-op with a buddy, the devā€™s will noticed a difference if you got items that arenā€™t meant to be there ect.

1 Like

Cheers @REPPiN +10 :+1:

1 Like

I have used this particular trainer for over a year, with no issues. but donā€™t use it in multiplayer.

1 Like

If I play with VAC off, can I play online?

Cant really answer that. Wemod does not condone cheatiing online at all
Now a couple people in this thread ( if u read it ) have said they have

2 Likes

old time i can do the cheats now first i try i cant remember what say at there i cant open cheats then wemod not opened i do the update then i delete and now i tryşng to download wemod but it giving error pls help me i cant download.