Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so the trainer ran with no issues whatsoever but yesterday it stopped working out of the blue
do you thing re installing the Wemod app will solve it of does it have to do with the game?

@TuFenixShidori there were game updates?

There was that online dlc came out bad blood or something couple days ago. Not sure if that caused a problem
@REPPiN ya september 19 had a pretty big patch

1 Like

@ptondo https://store.steampowered.com/app/766370/Dying_Light_Bad_Blood/

isn’t this a completely different game?? (different exe)

PS: there weren’t updates on my game, bad blood is definitely causing it…

1 Like

Ya sorry september 14 bad blood came out. Thot it said 19. Your right again i guess.

1 Like

Yeah Bad Blood’s the DLC. I can’t wait to show this game on my twitch stream tbh. Just wanna see if I can surive a mulitplayer PVP/PVE scenario. But yeah I believe that big patch was for this DLC.

1 Like

Just a head’s up @REPPiN some of the keys like jump height and the teleport to waypoint keys ain’t working for me despite clicking them multiple times and restarting my game as well. Just thought I’d let you know before someone bitches about it.

1 Like

I have searched in this topic, I still don’t know what is Perfect Aim. Can anybody explain it to me?

Well not sure if that one works too good. Supposte to be perfect aim. I found it work sometimes and sometimes it dont

1 Like

game crash everytime when I load up with this cheats using “Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition” version doesn’t work with the latest update of this cheat/trainer. FIX PLS THANKS

I dont have any problem using the trainer. You have the correct version ?

1 Like

i have the torrent one

Well no wonder why. Its for steam

1 Like

well regardless should still works i think its the trainer.

well regardless should still works i think its the trainer.

Not necessarily. Everything would have to be the exact same for this statement to be true.

1 Like

which torrent?

1 Like

I can t run the trainer!!!

Game from steam ? Correct version ? Antivirus ?
The trainer works perfect

1 Like

Yes all correct. and Why i can t run the trainer?

Cant run the trainer ? What happens when you press play ?

1 Like