Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you it run now

the hot keys doesn’t work when i press on them, no response. Any solutions?

you cant be that dumb. if you haven’t press play yet, it loads the game.

that wasn’t the point of Ptondo asking…
You can’t be that dumb and not get what he was asking.

He asked that to see if the guy gets a error message

1 Like

Ya not as dumb as you.

my bad and that wasn’t asked (the person should have asked ‘does anyone get errors when trying to run or use the trainer’) ….with me I don’t get errors and I hear so many pointless stuff on here.

saying, Cant run the trainer ? What happens when you press play ? should be…does any one get a error message when using the trainer……( I seen some many pointless things on here.)

Guess you didnt notice the 5 comments above that i was actually helping someone that couldnt get the trainer to work. I have no problems using the trainer from the day it was made. And also if you didnt notice all the likes on my comments are from the trainer maker

You haven’t read at all what was posted in this thread.
Ptondo said what needed to be said

1 Like

whatever I don’t have badblood anyways and I see a mess of comments. from sept 21 where is looks to start and to your crap reply and the wording for half the comment where not clear. you should see you self…

I have no clue what your issue is @PHANTOM2552 but it works fine on my end…maybe turn off your anti-virus or maybe even redownload Wemod… or manually remove the .versionguard in steamapps -> common ->Dying Light

I did comment but only replies and never had a problems I couldn’t fix on my end. but thank anyways.

not clear for you

Well,you don’t know how cheat works. The torrent version might be an outdated version hence the code will not work.

I’m pretty sure if it’s a torrent version it won’t work for wemod…not sure but if Chris comments about it I’m sure he can sort it for you

It already was like 9 days ago not sure why the guy above you brought it up again

No idea but I’m pretty sure Wemod doesn’t support cracked torrent versions…am I right?

They’re not supported but that doesn’t mean that they can’t work.
There’s just no… well support for them

1 Like

The trainer keeps making the game crash and doesn’t work

Not sure whats up on your end but i play this all the time and works fine for me
You have correct version ?