Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

doesn’t work well but I found another way around to get it fully to work but pain in the ass though lol. Thanks yall

@Dope763 What do you mean?

He using a cracked version and couldnt get it to work

1 Like

how can mine work with no problems even online( had to mess with the app
properties a bit)

The trainer doesn’t work again, I get no error messages when trying to use it, but I crash to the desktop each time my game loads, any ideas on when this might be fixed?

You have the correct version ? Something happening because I use this all the time and it works fine. Read some of the comments

See what happens when you start the game first the back out click play in wemod ?

1 Like

Yeah, I also tried all the same stuff the comments suggested like reinstalling, updating, running as admin, it all crashes my game every time I press play

The game from steam ? Some antivirus’s don’t like wemod and causes problems

yes from steam

mine wont connect to the game at all.

ive restarted my pc and it still doesnt work. it does it with borderlands 2 as well.

i got it to work. i reinstalled it.

pls fix some commands in dying light

What do you mean commands ? Like some of the cheats not working ?

1 Like

Hello would you be able to add option for increasing run speed or would that be impossible?

Is it possible to add in a Spawn Entity option? Zombie/Human

Can i play online with it?

Yes, but not recommended because you can be reported unless everyone is ok with you modding.

1 Like

No. Nothing here is made to use online. Use it get banned it’s your own fault

1 Like

Does this need updating? I crash everytime i try to load my save with WeMod on

This game is crashing upon starting a new save. Can you please update it? I’d really like to play this game but refuse to play a game like this without cheats.

It will be updated at some point, if people vote for it, it will speed it along in terms of priority.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Are you excited for the 2nd one coming out?