Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just tested it, the game still crashes when i want to open the menu.

@CalibRAW Hey listen, right click on infinity’s shortcut, click on “open file location”, and make a screenshot of the folder please

@CalibRAW you’re on an old version of Infinity. It needs time to auto update when running. You can run the installer to ensure you’re on the latest build.

1 Like

ah yeah…just updated infinity now everything works fine. Thanks!

1 Like

@wellslls 3 new teleport options have been added!

1 Like

yea i tested it out a min ago, worked nicely.

1 Like

happy to hear that :slight_smile:

I have to post something serious here xD about the new teleport that uses ctrl and W, it really messes up my gameplay, can u plz make it like alt and W or something? i always click it by mistake.

EDIT: ahh btw, everything else is fine, only nitpicking i can think of is id like the zombie kill effect aura thing to maybe increase its range, to kill from further away also, so it totally wipes out everything, like a nuke. but thats nitpicking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kalfax, you can change the KEY bindings by doing this yourself.

Just double click on the cheat option you want to change, by your mouse, and press the desired combination key, e.g. ALT+ W, or any other combination you prefer to have.

Pressing the DEL keyboard key, will restore the DEFAULT key binding. Just double click on any cheat option, to change the default key binding.

All the cheat options can be changed this way.

1 Like

ohh… i tried changing it, but i couldnt get it to work… thats why i posted this, ill try again though. xD

1 Like

if possible id love for the new teleport mod to be changed slightly, so that it teleports you slightly closer to the ground, because when you fall down you either die, or sometimes it teleports you down to the ground at a different place because ur too far up. xD if this is possible id love this. lemme know if its possible.

Yeah, I’ll work on it haha

in the meantime Unlimited Health FTW :wink:

@Kalfax

1 Like

yeah, ill survive with that on, hehe. thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haven’t been able to get the +5k cash working, nor does the unlimited items work.

1 Like

u need to have ur inventory open to use the cash.

the unlimited items work for me, but doesnt work with weapons, cash or ammo. works with other stuff tho i feel like…

Yeah, I’ve tried adding the cash with my inventory open, however it doesn’t add any to my cash stack.

I’m not sure what the issue is then. but if you need money i can give you some ingame. ive got a bunch. :slight_smile:

@star12133 going to check it out. What are you playing? The main game or “The Following” DLC ?

@star12133 fixed!

You’re going to see the changes in a few hours.

1 Like