Dying light mods/trainer?

Hiiiiii

After many searches without result
I appeal to you
I need a mod that allows me to increase weapon damage very high and keep changes online and I also look for ways to spawn enemies when I want.
I dont know if this type of mods has already been created, otherwise I would like to create it myself but what way do you advise me?

I saw that a cheat table with enemies swapper was made for borderland but I do not know how to create a swapper with cheat engine …

hoping that we can help me

sorry for my english :slight_smile:

There’s a trainer in infinity for dying light.
Very high weapon damage that stays online you can forget about. It will just ban you

1 Like

Thanks for your answer :wink:

I know the infinity’s trainer but it offers very basic cheats …
And with regard to the weapons in big damages, there are some which circulates online is for that reason I will like to understand how to make them by myself…

Plenty of resources online, just be prepared to spend hundreds of hours on it.

1 Like

The trainer here has probably 50 cheats which is a lot
It has unlimited weapon durability and also has unlimited repair already which is close
But going online with mods is looking to get you banned for sure !
What your looking for is google

1 Like

This is not a problem for me but I dont really know where to begin about weapons damage…

regarding swapp of objects or enemies … i may be a solution but i need a software that scans objects and characters from the map and that gives me the id of each .

do you have an idea?

its not a question of being banned because its not possible to play online with mods it doesnt work …
but I will just like to understand how people have managed to bring weapons with damage to 80k online

I think you are severly underestimating how much work this would take but I couldn’t help you regardless of how much you are prepared to learn.